Diablo Available For The Us Version

Hey gt3stuntman01,

I've discovered the Diablo and some other cars (like the Porsche 996 GT3).
I would like to know how do we install the codes? Is it all at the same time or should it be separate? Or other methods? I need step-by-step procedure, I havent done this before, and I just discovered a site for this:
http://members.tripod.com/~bigsword/PS2/gt3hiddencars.html

Because earlier I install the codes all at the same time, but it didn't work, I was pissed at that time. Please help me for this. :bawling:

Holy moley. this car rules. something y'all criticize as not being a great car sure sits high up on my list... for those of you that don't like it's turning... LEARN HOW TO DRIFT! sliding this car is an excellent way to get the ***** to turn.. just gotta know how to do it. i didnt feel even pressured by the R390 in professional arcade mode on Trial Mountain or SSR11. i'm gonna run Complex tomorrow when i get home and see how she does there. pertty good car all around.

is it possible to upgrade the 911 GT3? i can only drive it bone stock!!!

Alright. I've read all through this thread.

Didn't understand any of it.

I know that in some versions of GT3, there is the Lamborghini Diablo.

I just want to know, where the F*&% do I get it!

I don't have a Gameshark, and can't upload a savegame onto my Memory card. I just want to know how do I win it!

Apparently you need to read it again. ;)

The Diablo cannot be won in the non-Japanese versions. Period.

Some people are so slow................ :mad: I have a PAL version and no GS or X-Port and I know I cant get it, how can people be so stupid?

yes, that's why i posted GameShark 2 codes, because all you need is a GameShark 2, nothing else. But you can get a Shark Board if you think it'll help you type faster. Sorry if i come off as being a smart ass, but i was just telling you the facts.

Originally posted by mobil1skyline
youre such a ****in moron....

we all hate you

for the love of god LEAVE THIS BOARD

refer to my post in the anti-gk46 thread to see what award i gave you gk46

Hey, why don't you chill out. He's stating an opinion, nothing more.

Well, All I can say is, thanks for the "compliments" and to GK46, all I can say is "eye of the beholder". :)

If anyone's interested, i'm starting up a GT Petition on my site, www.skarburn.tk. It isn't up yet, but I'm telling you just so you know.

well thats the first time ive heard someone say that tony hawk was better than gt3 hmm gk46 is a quite interesting person and he might need his head checked i think he is going insane.

you guys are STILL talking about the Diablo??? I haven't been on in over a year and you're still talking about it. with all the other cool rides in GT3, why worry about ONE car?

Uh....guys I have maybe little question off the topic but I guess that U all maybe could help me.I buyed GT3 Racing Pack (PS2+GT3)as I saw on viper_mainiacs web site I got the GT3 with thered front cover so it means that I have Japanese Edition right?So how the hell I win the Diablo which race.....I found on cheatplanet the car list I print it and after racin race where they said that u win Diablo GT I won Zonda....I don't know if I should buy GS2 or win some other races (by the way I got 94.something% comleted and still no Diablo GT)

I will be thankfull for any info....

no, you need a GS2, but i guess it doesnt hurt to ask. just becuz its red doesnt mean its a different version, its just a different artwork so you know that your's is "special" i guess.

As Epic just said...but the SharkPort instead of the GameShark if you can get your computer and PS2 close to each other. The SharkPort is easier and more reliable.

Best Buys here was out of the SharkPorts and didn't know when they'd be in next, but the price was still on the shelf at $19.99!!! I had to order it off Amazon (STILL not here yet:banghead: ) and with shipping it was $38!!! :mad:

I just didn't feel like waiting to see if Best Buy would ever get it in, and I checked every other game place in town.

J.

Been there...that guy has a great site with all the codes for all the hidden cars plus a some hybrids...

Very cool.

I STILL don't have my Sharkport I bought from AMazon!!!

:mad:

diablo this.. diablo that... if ya wanna drive a diablo so damn much go buy NFS 3 or something. dear lord. you guys wouldn't be so obsessed if it was, like, the daihastu pickup instead of a "Nomad" or whatever they call that diablo-lokking car. hell, go buy Vice City. There you can drive a Countash, and destroy it, then steal another one.

The only way to explain it more simply is...

You CAN'T get it withou the Sharkport, X-port, Gameshark, OR a chip mod and the Japanese version of the game.

Those are the only ways.

Originally posted by gran_turismo_bandit
diablo this.. diablo that... if ya wanna drive a diablo so damn much go buy NFS 3 or something. dear lord. you guys wouldn't be so obsessed if it was, like, the daihastu pickup instead of a "Nomad" or whatever they call that diablo-lokking car. hell, go buy Vice City. There you can drive a Countash, and destroy it, then steal another one.

:lol:

If there was a daihastu pickup I would pimp that chet out... damn, I wish there were pickups in gt3. They should have some for pt.4 and use them as rally racers like DAKAR.

You know on some cases some people have had their game accadentally glitch and give them the Diablo without gameshark/sharkport. It was just a romour though so dont quote me on it...

Back