~ DiabolicalMask's PhotoMode Gallery ~ (Randoms)

• Thread starter 35mm
  • 566 comments
440 brings up an excellent point; there will have to be someone willing to run a TT Comp, because I know I'll be interested when the game's finally released here. As for the shots DM, my favourite, hands-down, is the one hinting at some oversteer. Yes, the Suzuki looks to be a lot of fun :D

I like the older sets, too! The 5 leading the Lancer is nice to see, and the thumbnail shot after it has a very unique blur that caught my eye. The last two Renault shots are both very clean and realistic. The Lotus isn't my first choice for colour, but it really contrasts well with the extreme lighting of Motegi. The first shot and the last two are my favourites; specifically the thumb that uses the majority of the space for the shadow. I hadn't taken a look at this set until now, but it's funny to see I did a similar thing with a Prelude on my most recent update. It's very sharp :)

Also nice to see more AW11 shots! Those wheels really do suit the car, and it looks so nice in red, sliding around the Valley. I can't possibly pick a favourite of that set; they're all so good 👍

I was skeptical about TT but it just looks so good. Besides what i have read, things like these pictures make it look even better. The appetite just keeps growing. The rally and the elise shots look really good too. Not to say that the other ones dont. I just saw an Elise on my block a day or two ago - so sexy.

anyway,

Good job.

Ah, awesome. The detail on all the shots are sweet.
Thank PD for that. ;)

Vonie
I love the way the blur came out in the first one of the Suzuki.
Yeah, I like that one too.
Because of the vertical movement (wheelie) and an independent movement by the rider, you now have very different blurs depending on what you focus.

440 CHARGER
And also, this is not addressed to you individually DM btw, we need to address who is going to run the new Tourist Trophy Photomode competition. Hopefully we can get a thread or a page started for it, becasue we are going to have a competition for it! The game looks too awesome to not have one. It might not be as popular, but us die-hards will love it.
True. 👍
But where should it be made? It would make more sense at the Tourist Trophy forum, but here at GT4 Photo & Video Galleries it would have more participants, I guess.

SlipZtrEm
I hadn't taken a look at this set until now, but it's funny to see I did a similar thing with a Prelude on my most recent update. It's very sharp :)
Yeah, I just noticed that. Funny! :D

Lord Nicon
I was skeptical about TT but it just looks so good. Besides what i have read, things like these pictures make it look even better.
Thanks.
I admit I know nothing about bikes, but it's definitely a great game. Not only to look at, but also to play. 👍

Thanks so much, everyone, for the comments. They are very much appreciated. 👍

Wow the MV Agusta shots are amazing. I really love the action shots you made. Also the gixxer is damn nice. I really love that bike in real life (if I only could ride...).

Thx for those shots! 👍

Mazda RX-8 Concept LM @ El Captain

picture2989copyr2cg.jpg

picture3002copyr0sr.jpg

picture3012copyr7by.jpg

picture3014copyr3sm.jpg

I'm not sure if I like or hate this set... Tell me what you think. 👍

Thanks, freddy and FaLLeNAn9eL. Glad you liked them. 👍

I agree, very nice shots mate! My faves are the first and last. 👍

Randoms

picture2968copyr2mx.jpg

picture3032copyr1ac.jpg

picture3045copyr1of.jpg

picture3087copyr5ow.jpg

picture3099copyr8xf.jpg

picture3146copyr3ul.jpg

picture27850fg.jpg

picture2706copyr0rl.jpg

Decided to gather a lot of loose shots I had lying around and this is the result. Hope you like the variety. 👍

@magburner: Those are my faves as well. Thanks.
@identti and Vonie: Glad you liked them, guys. Thanks as well. :)

superb update man 👍 my favorites definately have to he the 22b and FD shots! i love what u did with the background on the first 22b shot, it looks abstract, very nice! all ur shots are well framed! keep it coming man :D

I like them all not a bad picture in the set, the 206 and the SL stand out the most

👍 nice update ... specially the rex at ssr5. black cars always photograph well there :D

what mazda is that in the second picture?

The MX-Crossport pics look great, I always wanted to do an update with that, but never got around to it.
That RX-7 looks great as well, very srteet-racer-ish.
The A-Class, STi & 300SL are awesome, too.
The Pikes Peak is amazing, how did you get dirt tires so big? The angle is perfect, looks like an Audi ad.
Oh yeah and the thumbs are great too, and the 206.
The only one that I dont like is the big 22B, only beacuse it is so plain. Not that isn't bad, though.

Nice to see such mixed opinions. I like that. 👍

[empty space]
what mazda is that in the second picture?
It's the Mazda MX-Crossport. You can get it at the NR-A Roadster Cup.

Vonie
The Pikes Peak is amazing, how did you get dirt tire so big?
I don't know, I guess they're just like that. But I noticed they looked bigger than usual as well.

Vonie
The only one that I dont like is the big 22B, only beacuse it is so plain. Not that isn't bad, though.
FaLLeNAn9eL
i love what u did with the background on the first 22b shot, it looks abstract, very nice!
:P ;)

Thanks, everyone. 👍

Great update of random shots DM! Lots of variety in cars and color, and style. I really like the Peugot 206. The wheels look great.

"Bling, Bling"

picture32217yz.jpg

picture32266jc.jpg

picture32230xe.jpg

picture32166bk.jpg

picture32170of.jpg

picture32028we.jpg

picture31798aw.jpg

I took these for PMC, Week 55. Therefore, they only have Brightness and (lots of) Contrast adjusted.
#5 was the one I used to enter the comp, by the way.

Dick Steel, 440 CHARGER and pain killer: Thanks so much for commenting. 👍

Nice bling bling 👍
for the last update, I really enjoy the 300SL, Q7 and A-Klass shots
funny to see that A-Klass didn't tipped over in such action :lol:

Back