Did you beat Senna's record: post your best time.

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Djhashbrown, May 30, 2014.

1. GBalao888

GBalao888

DAP Racing Kart: 59.808
    West Surrey Racing, 1983 Ayrton Senna: 43.105
    Ayrton Senna Lotus 97T (Monza): 1:24.892
    Ayrton Senna Lotus 97T (Brands Hatch): 1:06.654

All using a DS3 with no Traction Control or any other driving aids and ABS set to 1

Last edited: May 27, 2015
    Djhashbrown likes this.
  2. R5

R5 (Banned)

Am I strange for deliberately not trying to beat his time? I mean I got sold sure but I saw it more as a sign of respect to him to not beat his time.

Call me strange but still.

3. Djhashbrown

Djhashbrown

Updated times

I agree, I deliberately failed miserably just so I wont pass his time. (If I keep telling myself that it might become true haha)

legacyMACHINE and Chris___75 like this.
  4. Dhalism

Dhalism

ha! improved stage 1 to 59.438!

SCER likes this.
  5. RyanRacer

RyanRacer

After intensely studying Stage 1 I have improved my time to 56.445. :D And it feels like I can still improve somewhat! I don't know what it is about this vehicle, but I am never on par with the aliens, so go figure. :boggled:

Vic Reign93 likes this.
  6. ToyGTone

ToyGTone

I don't know why but back when they released this update on May 2014, The first 3 Stages were easy to me, i got gold on the second try on Stage 1 with karts for example.

Now i tried to complete them gold once again (on a new account as i don't want my old one anymore) and it took more tries on the first kart stage to get gold than the 4th stage i did back then. On the Second one, i could even get gold, close to it but not gold.

7. Djhashbrown

Djhashbrown

Great job Ryan I'll update the new times when I get my computer.

RyanRacer likes this.
  8. RyanRacer

RyanRacer

I have improved the, what seems to be a world record to 56:401. Can you update the leaderboard? Thanks.

.2's are definitely possible. I don't know why, but it seems that the aliens are slacking off on this one. Perhaps @Doodle, @Mini Stiggy, @hsv, or @rcb929 could enlighten us with a banzai lap or two?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
    Djhashbrown likes this.
  9. Djhashbrown

Djhashbrown

Sure, I'll turn it on right now :tup:

EDIT: UPDATED TIMES

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
    RyanRacer likes this.
  10. RyanRacer

RyanRacer

:bowdown: Thank you sir!

11. RyanRacer

RyanRacer

@Doodle seriously neeeds to break my kart record. It would be disrespectful for me to keep the record.

12. SuperGhiggo64

SuperGhiggo64

Here my record Lotus 97T-Brands Hatch:
    SuperGhiggo64: 1:02:704

Bye bye

Djhashbrown and Vic Reign93 like this.
  13. Vic Reign93

Vic Reign93 Premium

It's a great time and all that, but there's a small problem.

I noticed your time was done in Free Run based on the amount of laps you've done, it wasn't done in the official Ayrton Senna Time Trial which makes me question the setup of your car.

Like I said, great time and everything, but not an official lap I'm afraid.

MadMax likes this.
  14. SuperGhiggo64

SuperGhiggo64

I was not aware about that ... you can try also to do it in free run ... you have to setup very well the car!

15. Djhashbrown

Djhashbrown

Yes great lap! But like @Vic Reign93 said it's not an official senna time trial so you don't have the "invalid lap". If you can do it in the senna time trial I have no problem changing the times. :tup:

Vic Reign93 likes this.
  16. kolio

kolio

I did beat his records, but I cannot remember my times.

17. BeauAdams24

BeauAdams24

Let me preface this post by saying that I ONLY turn on GT6 to do laps at Brands Hatch in the Senna car. So this is after a year and a half of lapping for 2 hours or so a month. This is with the logitech driving force gt wheel. abs 0, no traction control or assists. Brands Hatch; 1:05.039 . I'm a little proud of this, will post again when i break into the 1:04s

Attached Files:

18. RacingHardTV

RacingHardTV

WSR Time: 41,947 20151029_154505.jpg

Awsome time @Tidgney :bowdown:

Djhashbrown and Tidgney like this.
  19. Tidgney

Tidgney Premium

Cheers, great time yourself! I need to have another go at these :)!

RacingHardTV likes this.
  20. Djhashbrown

Djhashbrown

Great time, I'll try and update it tonight on my computer.

RacingHardTV likes this.
  21. Kyuubi4269

Kyuubi4269

1:07.002

22. Willicks

Willicks

Hi All! New to the forum and the game, switched over from 360 (forza 4) to ps3 for GT6. Have to say it's amazing! Anyway, point is I'm pretty proud, I've had the game less than 4 days and yesterday bought a Logitech DFGT (blown away by how good this is for £62) and already posted a 1:20 dead round Monza in the Senna tribute section. I'll get the exact time later. Hopefully I can challenge the top spot ;)
    Will

23. OntzettendeJan

OntzettendeJan

Ha! After starting on GT6 two years ago to the day, I golded the Senna Challenge last night. Did a 1:06,5xx with a massive slide in Dingle Dell.

TheCrazySwede likes this.
  24. Lucas

Lucas

The only thing I remember about the Senna trials is that the last one, the Lotus at Brands Hatch, took me a lot to beat. Like, a lot.

Like, "it's impossible to do it" until you do it and feel so happy about yourself.

25. ViscousTraction

ViscousTraction

Decided to revisit this challenge, but this time with a wheel and no ABS.
    I could've gone faster, but I was too focused on doing a perfect, clean lap which would lead to me eventually messing up on one corner :ouch:

Monza
    [​IMG]

Brands Hatch
    [​IMG]

Vic Reign93 likes this.
  26. RyanRacer

RyanRacer

After nearly a year of not playing, I've gotten a 1:03.836 at Brands Hatch, with all aids off. Still feels like there are a few tenths left.

Interesting to note, that with a proper setup, it is possible to lap Brands Hatch under 57 seconds, with RS, also without aids.

Such realistic but hey, I LOVE grip, so I'm not complaining or anything. Or maybe I am. Or maybe I'm doing both. Yeah, probably that.

27. paddycars1

paddycars1

sorry for digging a old thread up I seen this last night had to give this ago so far am at 1:18.295 ill try again sunday 20190808_213557.jpg

Thematic and bjl23 like this.
  28. nostradavor2

nostradavor2

Haha Paddy.. It's already insane time, but I actually believe you can beat high score. I hope to join you soon, I'd like to replay whole GT6 again. Hate being adult person haha. Also we who are trying to keep older gt's alive, these kind of digs are gold. Better to have interesting threads up.

paddycars1 and bjl23 like this.
  29. paddycars1

paddycars1

ha love TT's thats why I had to give this ago.looking forword to your entry davor:cheers: my steering setup is -2 steering sensitivity 10 10. no power steer I think helps a lot active steer makes no difference off ofcourse abs1:tup: