Did you beat Senna's record: post your best time.

Here's confirmation of my kart lap posted earlier:

Windsor-20140531-02071.jpg

Hey guys thought I would join in the thread as I am loving these trials. Brands Hatch with the 97T as the majority of people have said was easily the hardest but I found it so rewarding when I finally got gold.

If there was a racing series event with these cars that would be awesome!

DAP Racing Kart @ Stowe: 59.465
WSR '83 @ Brands Hatch: 42.957
Lotus 97T @ Monza: 1:24.598
Lotus 97T @ Brands Hatch: 1:06.386

First three were with no aids except ABS 1.
Last one I did with no aids at all.
All of them were in cockpit view apart from the kart trial.

:)

Edit:

They were all done with a DS3. Would love to give it a go with my G25 but it's currently 100 miles away from me :(

Last edited:
FINALLY! I got gold at Brands in the Mad Lotus haha.
1:07.094 Dualshock, no Trac, 7 abs.
Very fun challenge, enjoyed it

I have done no better than silver and that was only on the second one. Your times are stupid good. I've lost the edge and it ain't coming back. Time to find a cruise lobby.

Managed to knock down a few milliseconds with the F3 earlier. The rest were done a few days ago.
DS3 (Steering Sensitivity at 4)
All Driver Aids off
DAP Racing Kart (Silverstone): 59.416
F3 (Brands Hatch Indy): 42.803
97T (Monza): 1:22.248
97T (Brands Hatch GP): 1:06.550 (Never again will I do this one. :lol:)

To the folks shaving whole SECONDS off the Kart time...tip of the cap to you. I've always thought it may be a little tougher to find time when dealing with such a slow machine. Pin point precision is an absolute must. I got down to 0.58.xxx and thought that was probably as fast as I could go without three times more time and effort.

I notice a lot of people have times close to the gold in the Formula 3 car around Bramds Hatch indy circuit. Is that just because people don't car about it or is it hard to go faster in it?

I notice a lot of people have times close to the gold in the Formula 3 car around Bramds Hatch indy circuit. Is that just because people don't car about it or is it hard to go faster in it?
It's easy to drive IMO.

I'm just grateful to have golded Brands Hatch in the 97T. Seriously glad I managed it - that car is insane. My DS3 nearly got launched at the wall numerous times. Ended up with a 1.07.021

lotus.jpg
Just did a 1:05.598 @ Brands, but not entirely happy with that lap. I got wheelspin in too many corners and too many missed apex. I can shave off another .5s if I work more

Last edited:
Nice!! I'll update the op later.
I don't think anyone is going to beat your times @Vic Reign93👍
(Trying to make someone compete against you) :lol:

That's the best part about racing, you never know who'll be quicker or when they'll strike. ;)
For now, I'm just counting my lucky stars that I'm at the top. :D

Edit: Any chance we could use my runs as demonstration laps for others to learn and improve their times with @daan ?

Last edited:
It is rather difficult to get gold, I managed to get a silver, but then again I'm not really a racer.

The Lotus challenges are meant for you to beat his time. If you didn't find his time difficult to beat, then congrats, you just beat a 3-time F1 world champion's lap time in a video game.

I'm having some trouble, myself, beating his BH lap time, and I compete in motorsport IRL. Not F1, though....I wish!

My wheel has a faulty pedal. Throttle only applies up to 70%...so I'm stuck using a DS3...not what I'm used to.

Back