Did you notice they changed the title music?

I have the music off while racing but not the menu.

I have turned the menu music off before though. Just lately I turned it back in and the music is much better. It’s a mixture of music.

@TumeK5

No it isn’t.

It used to have different music, I’m sure. The old music always annoyed me.

I could be trippin

It could be because I’ve just finished the campaign. Maybe that’s why my music has changed.

@TumeK5

No it isn’t.

I could be trippin

It could be because I’ve just finished the campaign. Maybe that’s why my music has changed.
At the point you start Menu 39 the main menu music sticks on "Chariots of Fire" and stays that way until you complete Menu 39 and get shown the end credits. I believe it's a bug, and I'm guessing that's what you're talking about.

@TumeK5

No it isn’t.

I could be trippin

It's exactly because of that. Once you reach Menu 39 there's a specific song that plays and doesn't go away until you finish the menu

At the point you start Menu 39 the main menu music sticks on "Chariots of Fire" and stays that way until you complete Menu 39 and get shown the end credits. I believe it's a bug, and I'm guessing that's what you're talking about.
The menu music has not changed since release day. However at Christmas they did have Christmas songs for a few weeks and as watto said, when you get to the last menu the 'chariots of fire' will play until you compete that menu but I believe that is intended.

Back