G27 on way:)👍 my pick this week is, Mini Cooper (d class) at Nordschleife :D

i think 2laps would be good :D

G27 wheel 👍

mini ?????????????

nordschleife :ouch: i hate that track:ouch:

2 laps :grumpy: do we have all weekend to do a race :lol:

Last edited:
STEVE182rs
whattagwan :lol: i was having too many problems with my wheel to record out mate. The Mini on Nord is great fun :)👍

Its so greet chose mate its so funy to race in mini .i like it

Steve, no disrespect but you re a real sissy stig. Rommie and me drive every other race without a tune loaded to our cars and you declare anarchy in the UK just cause you had to drive one raceday in (admittedly kinda screwed up) auto gears... Testicles. Maybe you could go get some second hand ones or something. :D

pmsl you are kidding me right you cry every week about your tune not loading, it happens to me too but i don't say s h i t, just adapt and overcome. I think you need to strap on a pair mate :D

Last edited:
Oops yeah thanks for reminding me. Used to taking them off from time to time cause they re too heavy to carry around all day long. Makes me walk like a freaking Maori during Haka season. Brass, baby! :D

OP updated...results posted 👍

All in all close times this week....except for hondy kicking sand in our faces with the Camaro. Well done to all, it was a challenging meeting.

Now I wonder what the G27 is going to do to Steve's times :grumpy:

I am thinking of changing the format a bit. We are running out of GT1 cars, and after Sunday's race, we have used them all. TBH I think this series needs some new challenges...I will keep the TT and race though. What do you guys think? 💡

The basic format will stay the same, but the GT1 car will be replaced by a Class spesific car, which will be anything from D to A on a specified track. The Open Race decided by the rota of participants will continue. There are so many more cars in this game that we haven't touched, so to keep us on our toes and keep on racing, I think it will be good to make our racing a bit more challenging :)

Last edited:
Sound good we have more cars and mor chalinge to take it keep it up mate and we can do legend race every week wz differnt car from package of legend insted of gt1 or we well do gt3.zee pls fix the rota and put my name so i know where's my turn to chose acar and race thanks mate

Last edited:
Hmm. Have to say I d hate to leave the GT cars. They are the most fun imho, not only to drive but also because the races are relatively close as we all have the same machines. Thats never the case with those d/c/b-class cars. With them the gap is 3-5 seconds more in most cases. No problem for me using the GT1s twice, especially since we still have a lot of classic tracks to cover with them: Monza, Road America, Brno, Monaco, Enna Pergusa... The list goes on.

Hmm. Have to say I d hate to leave the GT cars. They are the most fun imho, not only to drive but also because the races are relatively close as we all have the same machines. Thats never the case with those d/c/b-class cars. With them the gap is 3-5 seconds more in most cases. No problem for me using the GT1s twice, especially since we still have a lot of classic tracks to cover with them: Monza, Road America, Brno, Monaco, Enna Pergusa... The list goes on.

Flx maybe it is just me but I have reached a point where I am getting bored with driving the same cars. I agree the GT1 cars are fun to race but I have reached saturation point with them after 8 weeks. I need a new challenge. As you have said there are many more tracks to race and racing them with new cars and specs, is something to look forward to again.

Playing around with upgrades and tuning is a big fun part for me in this game. Frustrating at times but when you get it right it's rewarding. That is one reason why I come back to play this game....the challenges it has hidden in it.
The upgrades and specs will be very spesific which should make the cars as equal as possible. We are going to use tracks which we haven't used before so a I think the changes may breathe a bit more life in SU2 :)

I think G27 could be half a sec quicker, but with Mods who knows lol

Does your pedals have a clutch? I thought I noticed only two...

PS I knew you was horsing around in the video, but my curiosity got the best of me and I had to check out if there was such a site :lol:

Last edited:
pmsl its not real Ricky :D just a p i s s take vid of all the stupid unboxing and mod vids on utube. Yeah the G27 has a clutch mate, it was a DFGT in the vid.

STEVE182rs
I think G27 could be half a sec quicker, but with Mods who knows lol <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsQGo77Mnmw">YouTube Link</a>

I think g27 have 3 badels not 2 like i see it in your video mine have 3 .the third one is clutch iam right ?!&#58393;&#58393;&#58166;&#58167;

Sunday is gonna be bloody good! That Mini is lots of fun on the Nordschleife... :D

Maybe we can discuss the series changes then. Zee, I feel you bout that oversaturation thing but I dont have credits nor time to buy and tune 2 cars every week. Also everytime I sell a car, I m in danger of losing my beloved few liveries that havent been lost yet. :ouch:

Sunday is gonna be bloody good! That Mini is lots of fun on the Nordschleife... :D

Maybe we can discuss the series changes then. Zee, I feel you bout that oversaturation thing but I dont have credits nor time to buy and tune 2 cars every week. Also everytime I sell a car, I m in danger of losing my beloved few liveries that havent been lost yet. :ouch:

mini??????????????????? worst car iv ever had, even worse that the Audi S3, junk, 👎 :lol: i just hate front wheel drive cars, junk

as for the race series, i have had a think and come up with a championship that is three in one but the main championship would be wide open to every one, this championship would also mean that you can win or finish as low as 5th and still get max points in the main championship and put the preasure on me and steve big time,

bottom line Zee if you would like know more let me know, only down side is we would have to start all over again, i had a think about it when you said im always getting hit and am last, also FLX you will never have to sell a car,

I am open to any suggestions. Hondy and the rest of you guys let me know what you think. We have a bit of time to come up with some changes to make DieHards live a bit longer

ok, here gose,

1st thing is me and steve will be in the same catagory so that leaves it wide open

The Brittish GT Championship​

this championship would consist of 2 internal champion ships and 1 over all championship

brittish GT championship
brittish GT1 championship
brittish GT3 championship

it will take place over around a 30min race into laps it could be day dusk or at night and will race over the tracks below

silverstone national
donington national
silverston international
brandshatch indy
silverston bridge
donington gp
silverston gp
brandshatch gp

if its realy close bounus track silverston 1975

we will not race every week there will be some test day weeks so there will be a break for you to sort your cars setting but the dates for each race will be posted if we go for it ok

how it works

each driver will decide if they are racing GT1 or GT3 cars and will compete in that championship only but can change car each week as long as its in there chosen catagory

each catogory has its own points for 1st 2nd and so on but what then happens is if you are say 5th in the race but the 1st GT3 car you win the GT3 section just like le mans there will also be bounus points every week,

points will be

GT1 & GT3

1st - 25
2nd - 20
3rd - 17
4th - 15
5th - 13
6th - 11
7th - 9
8th - 7
9th - 5
10th - 3
11th - 2
12th - 1

now for the brittish GT championship

ok say i win the race in a GT1 car and steve was 2nd but Zee got 6th in the race in a GT3 but was the 1st of the GT3 cars and FLX got 8th but was the 2nd GT3 car the points for would be

brittish GT championship

hondy 25 point
zee 25 points
steve 20 points
FLX 20 points

for brittish GT1

hondy 25 points
steve 20 points

for brittish GT3

Zee 25 points
FLX 20 points

then come the bounus points

fastest lap bounus 2 points

if you are in a gt3 car and you finish the race ahead of a GT1 car 5 bounus points

if a gt3 car dose the fastest lap 10 bouns points

same story as before

ok say i win the race in a GT1 car and steve was 2nd but Zee got 6th in the race in a GT3 but was the 1st of the GT3 cars and FLX got 8th but was the 2nd GT3 car but steve did the fastest lap and zee beat a GT1 car

brittish GT championship

zee 30 points
hondy 25 points
steve 22 points
FLX 20 points

for brittish GT1

hondy 25 points
steve 22 points

for brittish GT3

Zee 30 points
FLX 20 points

and if the championship was to end there it would be

the title off Brittish GT champion
ZEE
the title off Brittish GT1 champion
HONDY
the title off brittish GT3 champion
ZEE

3 championships in 1​

what do you guys think and i hape you guy can follow it ok

ahhhh i ment to say if we all love it we can then do a world GT championship once we finish it

Its ok for me to play it just to have fun wz all of you and improve my drive scall thats all cause its all complecated number make me have head ach when i read it so this is your paper work we will do racing only hhhhh&#57431;&#57431;&#57358;&#57358;big mate do it

I would gladly join your race series. 👍 But i had one idea, and that is Equal ground for everyone.

1. That includes racing each-other with equal stock cars, with no tunning avaible. We could pick one the same car for everyone from on-line lobby.

That would saves time for tunning every car, and leave more space to improve driving on selected track.

For example [Week 1. race at Silverstone in Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5 Evo II. Since you know the car and track there is only one thing to do. Practice, improve driving, meet on-line in practice session.]

Sometimes you may had that skill to be quick, but we may not have luck with the tunning. My idea eliminates any luck bad luck factor and gives us opportunity to race clean on the same ground for everyone.

That leaves our driving skill and fare race :)

2. I know that some of you might not like this idea, because tunning your car is that one factor that makes this game so much fun. Small change in tire pressure or aerodynamics might have colossal importance in race results. But some of you guys might be put in this position while after every race you think i had no tunning skill so i don't know how to setup my car to be competitive and that's why i lost. Not this time maybe :sly:

So what is your thoughts? I think more time on track actually driving cars is good idea. Even if i had to sacrifice tunning option i would still do it.

Hmm. Hondys Idea is a good one except for 2 things: a) it doesnt solve Zees boredness with the GT cars and b) the racing action will still be even more separated around the track. Unless steve and hondy will be in GT3 cars and other people in GT1, there is no way an underdog will even win, the way you proposed it you ll guys will be 10 seconds faster per lap instead of 3-5 now.

ussrs idea is actually interesting too, we d have to select cars carefully tho since some of them are borderline undriveable with those shoddy standard setups.

I would gladly join your race series. 👍 But i had one idea, and that is Equal ground for everyone.

1. That includes racing each-other with equal stock cars, with no tunning avaible. We could pick one the same car for everyone from on-line lobby.

That would saves time for tunning every car, and leave more space to improve driving on selected track.

For example [Week 1. race at Silverstone in Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5 Evo II. Since you know the car and track there is only one thing to do. Practice, improve driving, meet on-line in practice session.]

Sometimes you may had that skill to be quick, but we may not have luck with the tunning. My idea eliminates any luck bad luck factor and gives us opportunity to race clean on the same ground for everyone.

That leaves our driving skill and fare race :)

2. I know that some of you might not like this idea, because tunning your car is that one factor that makes this game so much fun. Small change in tire pressure or aerodynamics might have colossal importance in race results. But some of you guys might be put in this position while after every race you think i had no tunning skill so i don't know how to setup my car to be competitive and that's why i lost. Not this time maybe :sly:

So what is your thoughts? I think more time on track actually driving cars is good idea. Even if i had to sacrifice tunning option i would still do it.

USSR i agree that that would be magic fun however that would take the fact that there are 3 championships to win in my idea and you never have to win a race in one off them to be crowned brittish gt or gt3 champion, but i would say that there could be a piggy back race with it for fun!!!1 💡

Hmm. Hondys Idea is a good one except for 2 things: a) it doesnt solve Zees boredness with the GT cars and b) the racing action will still be even more separated around the track. Unless steve and hondy will be in GT3 cars and other people in GT1, there is no way an underdog will even win, the way you proposed it you ll guys will be 10 seconds faster per lap instead of 3-5 now.

ussrs idea is actually interesting too, we d have to select cars carefully tho since some of them are borderline undriveable with those shoddy standard setups.

the 1st thing that i said FLX was that me and steve have agreed that we will be in the same catagory however we will not let anyone know what one intill you guys have decided as we dont want to be the only people in that class, if USSR decides to race i would ask him to be in the same catagory as me and steve, also i dicided to do 30 min races so when someone gets hit off the track hes not out, how many times have you seen cars sitting at the side of the track in lap 3 of the races because someone has hit him off the track???? i came up with this so a underdog could win a championship of some sort and this way they will,

if you are in the gt3 cars you are only racing other gt3 cars not the gt1 cars so you dont have to win to be top of the board

Thank you for the feedback from you guys and coming up with some good ideas to improve DieHards. There is a bit of irony in the title 'DieHards' because when we started the series, I knew it would only be a few of us continuing to play the game. Like any other game it has a limited lifespan and people move on......leaving the diehards behind. The last thing I want is to alienate people just because I am getting bored with racing GT1 cars. We are few in numbers and can't afford losing anyone! As allways majority rules and if you guys want to continue racing GT1/ GT3 it is fine by me. Here are just a few of my thoughts :

Hondy's GT Series

Very good concept allowing slower drivers to be in contention for the big price.

1) I agree with Flx that slower us, will never catch Steve, Hondy and ussr in GT3 cars, should you guys decide to take the GT1 cars. Be realistic it aint gonna happen.
2) The GT1 challenge will be to stay ahead and the GT3 to catch up and push for the fastest lap (which is not impossible for the fast guys). So there is an incentive for all racing to push hard
3) As hondy has said, should this prove to be successful, there is the opportunity to turn the British GT into a World GT series....so potentially more racing, which is a big positive
4) half an hour racing is a lot, especially if we are going to do something else during the evening...maybe specify the amount of laps depending on the track? Minimum 10...max 15?
5) Everyone will have to keep an eye on the top right hand corner of the screen to see who is doing the fastest lap. It will have to be verified by at least 2 racers

ussr's Stock car series

Another good idea. I raced in a series like this in GT5 before SU2, and it worked very well and was a lot of fun. Level playing field for all.

1) Car and track selection is crucial. Everyone taking part will have to come up with ideas of cars/tracks. Choosing random cars and tracks is a disaster. We can then draw up a list of cars and suitable tracks and decide which are the better combinations
2) Might be an idea to post the combinations in a calender of events so everyone knows in advance what and where
3) Might be suited to do TT's before the race

Zee's Class spesific Tuners series

My idea is really what I have already mentioned. Same class and upgrades

1) Different class every week
2) Different track every week
3) Using cars and tracks we have not raced before
4) Throwing some Legends in
5) Tuning will be user defined
6) TT and race each meeting

Okay folks this is what we have so far. Ideas to ponder. If anyone has some more thoughts, please post!!!

edit: the 3 series's are a bit of a mixed bag so far, but hopefully one or two will appeal to you. Then again you don't have to participate in all three....just whatever you fancy :)

Last edited:
1) I agree with Flx that slower us, will never catch Steve, Hondy and ussr in GT3 cars, should you guys decide to take the GT1 cars. Be realistic it aint gonna happen.

me and steve would be more than happy to take the gt3 cars if this championship was to go ahead also if USSR was to join he would have to race gt3 aswell

2) The GT1 challenge will be to stay ahead and the GT3 to catch up and push for the fastest lap (which is not impossible for the fast guys). So there is an incentive for all racing to push hard

this would be taken car of by the fast guys being in a gt3 car

3) As hondy has said, should this prove to be successful, there is the opportunity to turn the British GT into a World GT series....so potentially more racing, which is a big positive

speaks for its self

4) half an hour racing is a lot, especially if we are going to do something else during the evening...maybe specify the amount of laps depending on the track? Minimum 10...max 15?

fair point and sound a lot better

5) Everyone will have to keep an eye on the top right hand corner of the screen to see who is doing the fastest lap. It will have to be verified by at least 2 racers

i will record the top right hand corner and also the finishing positions

Good points hondy 👍

I am glad that we can make racing competitive in your series. It will give us slower lot the motivation to try harder and have the opportunity to maybe just pull off a win :)

On the other hand, knowing you, Steve and ussr it is not going to be easy..... :ouch:

Then again it will give you guys also something to race for, which will be better than just racing each other and the clock 👍

Hopefully we can get some new people to join us....I think the combination of races cater for all tastes

Last edited:
Back