DieHards TT + Race series

• Thread starter Zeeco_9
  • 573 comments
Good points hondy 👍

I am glad that we can make racing competitive in your series. It will give us slower lot the motivation to try harder and have the opportunity to maybe just pull off a win :)

On the other hand, knowing you, Steve and ussr it is not going to be easy..... :ouch:

Then again it will give you guys also something to race for, which will be better than just racing each other and the clock 👍

💡💡💡💡💡

Well, I still have a lot of fun with those GT cars so I d be in for sure.

ussrs stock race could replace the weekly special wish race. If we carefully select the cars and tracks this might be crazy fun, too. Only slight problem I personally have is that I d have to change my wheel settings everytime between those races cause standard steering lock and brake pressure are just not enough for my preferred wheel settings. But since we normally make a 5 minute brake between those anyway I guess I could get used to it.

If y all can remember to re-invite me once I changed my settings and not forget me again... :D

I have an idea what if we make race by group .lets say hondy first group /steve second group/ussr third/each group have number of racer people like group one 4 driver .second group 4 driver and third 4 also and we will do racing so who won first second third whatever it will be for group points. Let say hondy zee swim and rom first group / Steve me flx texstime second group /ussr and anther 3 driver third group. We will do 2 race in same time. Same track 2player from each of three groups faster one and slower one. so it will be all 6 drivers in first race 3 faster 3 slower. And second race 3 faster and 3 slower so maybe more i hope . Lets say hondy irn flx me zee first race and second race steve ussr texstime gtprisky ots like that and all they will start race and if hondy and zee won 1 and 2position they are in same group so it will 25 point +20 point goues for hondy group and if steve and me 2 and 5 position we are in same group so it will 20 points+10 points goues for steve group like that . I dont know how to explain more but maybe zee you will understand my idea so no any of us will play alone but its group so no deffernt times all close and also points its not high and down what do you think about it ?!. And also it will give hondy and steve helper racer to push more to earn more points for his group of players and if one of the group have last position no proplem cause there is 3 player more take big points and position like that

Last edited:
Yeah, what ever with those points and all mathematics. All in all the winner of each race should receive the most amount of those precious numbers :sly:

But it would be nice to earn it in fair race against other on equal ground. That's why i did proposed stock cars :) But other idea of mixing GT1 and GT3 cars is good too 👍

So did i get it correctly that you want to create something like this

Yeah, what ever with those points and all mathematics. All in all the winner of each race should receive the most amount of those precious numbers :sly:

But it would be nice to earn it in fair race against other on equal ground. That's why i did proposed stock cars :) But other idea of mixing GT1 and GT3 cars is good too 👍

So did i get it correctly that you want to create something like this

yes for the main title

however me you and steve will also be in the gt3 championship racing for the crown of brittish gt3 champion

and all the rest will be in the gt1 championship racing for the crown of brittish gt1 champion

:sly:We are getting somewhere :D

From what I can gather now, is that there is interest in the GT Championship and the Stock Car Series ( we can ignore the Class/Tuner series for the moment and keep it as a backup) 👍👍

Just a few points : NEW it will be a nightmare to split into groups and run 2 or 3 races simultaniously. Different hosts, restarts in one group while the other is finished, logging laptimes , who does what....etc. Just not practical mate :crazy:

Then hondy can you come up with a final draft for the bonus points in the GT Championship. Thirdly can you guys start jotting down suitable car and track combinations for the Stock Series.

Thank you for your help folks 👍

edit: thanks ussr...I always wanted to be a Duracell bunny :)

Last edited:
Zee as i said in my draft i was planing a free week some weeks so i didnt miss any races, can we still do this and put dates to the meetings??? the dates that i am working nightshift are 18/12/11 and the 9/1/12

also where do we stand with a tt b4 the race????

GT1 & GT3

1st - 25
2nd - 20
3rd - 17
4th - 15
5th - 13
6th - 11
7th - 9
8th - 7
9th - 5
10th - 3
11th - 2
12th - 1

the points you gain here are if you are the 1st gt1 car you get 25 points but also if you are the 1st gt3 car you also get 25 points and the points get added to the brittish gt championship table so if you has 50 points in the gt1 championship you have 50 points in the gt championship same gose for the gt3 championship

bonus points

fastest lap bounus 2 points

if you are in a gt3 car and you finish the race ahead of a GT1 car 5 bounus points
if you finish ahead of 2 GT1 cars or wins the race its still 5 points

if a gt3 car dose the fastest lap 10 bouns points

so realy its up to the gt1 cars to make sure we dont catch you and make sure and also means if your the last gt1 you dont wont to stop at the side of the track cause all the gt3 car will get the 5 bouns points

Last edited:
mmm hondy....maybe a TT before the Race? It does have merits in the sense of getting you familiar with the car and track. As long as it is a short one , I dont think people will mind. Remember we are going to race 10 laps or more....so it will be a long session if the focus shifts to TT's.

As far as skipping races, that is a tough one to answer. If we skip the 18th that brings us to the next week which is the 25th ( Christmas), going on to the 1st ( New year) and then the 8th of Jan '12. That means no racing for 4 weeks.

hondy
Zee as i said in my draft i was planing a free week some weeks so i didnt miss any races, can we still do this and put dates to the meetings??? the dates that i am working nightshift are 18/12/11 and the 9/1/12

also where do we stand with a tt b4 the race????

GT1 & GT3

1st - 25
2nd - 20
3rd - 17
4th - 15
5th - 13
6th - 11
7th - 9
8th - 7
9th - 5
10th - 3
11th - 2
12th - 1

the points you gain here are if you are the 1st gt1 car you get 25 points but also if you are the 1st gt3 car you also get 25 points and the points get added to the brittish gt championship table so if you has 50 points in the gt1 championship you have 50 points in the gt championship same gose for the gt3 championship

bonus points

fastest lap bounus 2 points

if you are in a gt3 car and you finish the race ahead of a GT1 car 5 bounus points
if you finish ahead of 2 GT1 cars or wins the race its still 5 points

if a gt3 car dose the fastest lap 10 bouns points

so realy its up to the gt1 cars to make sure we dont catch you and make sure and also means if your the last gt1 you dont wont to stop at the side of the track cause all the gt3 car will get the 5 bouns points

Hondy i like to be in group of gt3 turtel not gt1rabit hhhhh there is more points and pushing hard in gt3 than gt1 i like it i like the challenage

Hondy i like to be in group of gt3 turtel not gt1rabit hhhhh there is more points and pushing hard in gt3 than gt1 i like it i like the challenage

ok not every one has to be in the gt1 cars you dicide what championship you enter

make the choice between GT1 & GT3

simples

hondy we could substitute the GT races on 18/12/11 and 08/01/12 with my Class + Tuner option 💡

that would be magic, the only reson i ask is i would have no reson to race b4 the diehard tt championship i knew i was never going to win because i would miss 4 races and a that adds up to a lot of points, my worsed finish to date is 2nd and im 110 points of the lead with 3 bonuse race wins to still be added, if i didnt miss 4 races it would have been so close at the top and every week would have been a title race and i think it could have came down to the last race,

also would we not be better opening a new thread for the brittish GT championship it might get new guys iterested???? 💡

You are right hondy, opening a new thread is a good idea. It is going to be a bit crowded organising multiple championships in one spot. With DieHards coming to an end, I am going to open one anyway for DieHards 2...the racing continues

You are right hondy, opening a new thread is a good idea. It is going to be a bit crowded organising multiple championships in one spot. With DieHards coming to an end, I am going to open one anyway for DieHards 2...the racing continues

nice one mate, sound good 👍

Zeeco_9

Good jop mate it will be good to open new one

Of all days, something pitched up and I have to make a trip down South within the next half an hour. I will not be back in time for tonight's racing *&@$@

Can you guys please organize a host and someone to log the results. I am sorry but there is nothing I can do. This is the last race of DieHards 1...so have fun guys. I was looking forward to the Mini !!!!!!!!!

Please can you let me know if I must go ahead with DieHards 2....the Stock Challenge

Have fun and behave yourselves 👍

Of all days, something pitched up and I have to make a trip down South within the next half an hour. I will not be back in time for tonight's racing *&@$@

Can you guys please organize a host and someone to log the results. I am sorry but there is nothing I can do. This is the last race of DieHards 1...so have fun guys. I was looking forward to the Mini !!!!!!!!!

Please can you let me know if I must go ahead with DieHards 2....the Stock Challenge

Have fun and behave yourselves 👍

I will host 2nite Zee and send you the results:tup:

Aww bugger Zee, shame you have to miss it - would ve been a wonderful showdown for 3rd place. So I guess its me vs NEW for bronze! And I m handicapped with ligament problems in both knees... gon be interesting! :D

Nice finale, y all. Good racing and some fast times, as always! Whole series was a bloody pleasure, thanks for all the close and thrilling racing and all the fun!

And of course big thanks @ Zee (and hondy :D ) for organizing!

Yes another great series, big thanks to Zee for organizing and hondy for hosting last night 👍 Great racing always 👍👍

thanks zee for setting everything up week after week you realy are the man:tup:👍👍

here is the vid off the race watch my mirror me and steve were only 0.062 apart at the line great raceing as always by everyone 👍

Nice one! Recording my race would have been interesting as well... if only the first lap when Tex spun out right in front of me and I couldnt avoid him cause he stood sideways right in front of my way blocking the whole track. We both crashed out and NEW just glided through, saw my bronze medal slipping away - some not so kind words were shouted. :D

Another thing is that seeing the track from the bumper cam for the first time I can really see that you have an advantage there over helmet cam. With cockpit and everything there the corkscrew is quite hard to estimate, you see nothing of the road at all. In no way am I saying I would have caught you guys with bumper cam tho, dont misunderstand!

Many thanks ZEE for the organzing the champions of DieHard its all great and its so bad that you didnt make last day of racing .and thanks hondy for hosting last race its so great .i hope i can return back my speed which i have it before when iam useing controler !?wheel g27 make me slow crazilike you said steve it will come i hope .iam traing every day to change tuning the cars one by one some of them start to have control of them and alot more nothing to do crazygood jop all of you and sorry flx for your bronz midl .

Final results posted...👍

Congratulations to everyone....you guys made this series possible and a BIG thank you from my side :)

Congratulations to Steve182rs....the winner of DieHards :cheers:

You guys are great friends and I hope we can continue having some great racing and fun with the new series 👍

Thanks hondy for taking the time posting the videos. It is really nice to see what is happening from someone else's view. Thank you all for keeping things clean and fast and having a laugh at the same time.

To lrn2swm, TexasTyme and Newdriver....thanks joining at the odd hours you guys have to play 👍

May the men in motion continue

Zee

Congrats the steveand the hondy and sure the flx who take my bronze medal thanks zee for postimg the resault time to prepare for next champions

The winner of the BONUS TT's is ......hondy :gtpflag:

The main aim of the Bonus TT's was to see who could come the closest to either Steve or hondy (sorry guys but you two are the yardstick we have to compare ourselves)....and the winner is....FLX BMW Procar race :D

Most improved Rookie of the Year....goes to NEWDRIVER :bowdown:

Zeeco_9
The winner of the BONUS TT's is ......hondy :gtpflag:

The main aim of the Bonus TT's was to see who could come the closest to either Steve or hondy (sorry guys but you two are the yardstick we have to compare ourselves)....and the winner is....FLX BMW Procar race :D

Most improved Rookie of the Year....goes to NEWDRIVER :bowdown:

Thanks for that zee at list i won somthing 

I've enjoyed following the series and watching the excellent vids too guys. 👍

Useful for those of us not taking part to check times, racing lines etc.

Interesting on hondy's video to see best overall times for Laguna.

My best there so far is 1.14xx in the Bugatti, so not too shameful I suppose. Apollo about a second slower.

Here I am.. writing from a mobile. I barely have time to scratch myself lately.

I must be really rusty by now :(

Thank you all for the wonderful time. I hope there's more to come whither me more active than this last weeks 👍

I wonder if I could've been 3rd...

Congrats Steve

Back