DieHards TT + Race series

• Thread starter Zeeco_9
  • 573 comments
Damn Rommie, you re not forgotten! Of course you could ve gotten 3rd... I just took over and kept it warm for ya! :D

Thanks everyone for the great racing and to our wonderful host(s) and I m really quite happy how this one turned out... lots of fun AAAAAAAND I even won some things and races! Hoorays!

RomKnight
Here I am.. writing from a mobile. I barely have time to scratch myself lately.

I must be really rusty by now :(

Thank you all for the wonderful time. I hope there's more to come whither me more active than this last weeks 👍

I wonder if I could've been 3rd...

Congrats Steve

Rom if you still playing wz us last 3 weeks maybe or sure that i didnt see the light and also zee if he play last week sure i would be in 6 place in resault of the champ so no bode forget you spicaly me 

I would like to join in some online races and have my speedwall filled with some times to beat. Everyone who still plays send me a friends invite. PSN: Delta-64-

I erased my previous game save, so I am starting from scratch. It is going to take me a while to get competative times on autolog and I dont mind being last in any online races, as long as it is clean racing :)

I noticed everyone is in different parts of the world, might be hard for me to get online at odd hours as well.

Back