Different cars with colored stock wheels 0/0/0

• Thread starter goukipau
  • 233 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
Hi,

NOTE 1: not all cars described are pictured below!
NOTE 2: Please do not ask me to make other cars with other colored wheels cause im done with it!
NOTE 3: All these cars come out a GT5 v2.00 glitch and I do not guarantee, whether these cars will behold their colors in future updates! I will be not taken responsible for any changes in Gran Turismo.
NOTE 4: 0/0/0 in this post means: 0 kms / 0 changes / 0 races (so brand new!!)
NOTE 5: If a GT5 server maintenance will come by and I cannot send the car, I will add the days of maintenance with the schedule, so schedule will be the same, only send later.

I have available...

Maserati GranTurismo S '08 (color: Bianco Eldorado) wheels painted in color Nero (black) (0/0/0)
Maserati GranTurismo S '08 (color: Nero Carbonito) wheels painted in color Silver Chrome (0/0/0)
Maserati GranTurismo S '08 (color: Grigio Granito) wheels painted in color Matte White (0/0/0)
Maserati GranTurismo S '08 (color: Matte Brown) wheels painted in Bianco Eldorado (0/0/0)
Maserati GranTurismo S '08 (color: Bordeaux Pontevecchio) wheels painted in Gold Chrome (0/0/0)

Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evolutione '91 (color: Lancia Dark Blue) wheels painted in Matte White (0/0/0)

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI GSR T.M. SCP '99 (original color) wheels painted in Matte Black (0/0/0)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI GSR T.M. SCP '99 (original color) wheels painted in Matte Yellow (0/0/0)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI GSR T.M. SCP '99 (original color) wheels painted in Silver Chrome (0/0/0)

Nissan Skyline R33 GTR V-Spec '97 (color: white) wheels painted in Matte Black (0/0/0)
Nissan Skyline R33 GTR V-Spec '97 (color: Midnight Purple (P)) wheels painted in Gold Chrome (0/0/0)

Nissan Silvia SpecR Areo (S15) '02 (color: Lighting Yellow) wheels painted in Blue metallic (0/0/0)

BMW 1 series Concept Tii '07 (color: Tahitigruen) wheels painted in Matte Light Green (0/0/0)
BMW 1 series Concept Tii '07 (color: Original color) wheels painted in Silver Chrome (0/0/0)
BMW 1 series Concept Tii '07 (color: Matte Orange) wheels painted in Matte Yellow (0/0/0)

SanGimignano-stadsplein.jpg

Maserati GranTurismo S '08 (color: Bianco Eldorado) wheels painted in color Nero (black) (0/0/0)

Ahrweiler-Stadsplein_1.jpg

BMW 1 series Concept Tii '07 (color: Tahitigruen) wheels painted in Matte Light Green (0/0/0)

Bern-Marktgasse_3.jpg

BMW 1 series Concept Tii '07 (color: Matte Orange) wheels painted in Matte Yellow (0/0/0)

PoortvanAhrweiler_3.jpg

Nissan Skyline R33 GTR V-Spec '97 (color: Midnight Purple (P)) wheels painted in Gold Chrome (0/0/0)

Kyoto-Shoren-in_1.jpg

Maserati GranTurismo S '08 (color: Nero Carbonito) wheels painted in color Silver Chrome (0/0/0)

Kyoto-Shoren-in_2.jpg

Maserati GranTurismo S '08 (color: Grigio Granito) wheels painted in color Matte White (0/0/0)

Kyoto-Shoren-in_3.jpg

Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evolutione '91 (color: Lancia Dark Blue) wheels painted in Matte White (0/0/0)

PoortvanAhrweiler.jpg

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI GSR T.M. SCP '99 (original color) wheels painted in Matte Black (0/0/0)

SanGimignano-stadsplein_1.jpg

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI GSR T.M. SCP '99 (TEMPORARILY painted in blue metallic) wheels painted in Matte Yellow (0/0/0)

Ahrweiler-Stadsplein_2.jpg

Nissan Silvia SpecR Areo (S15) '02 (color: Lighting Yellow) wheels painted in Blue metallic (0/0/0)

PoortvanAhrweiler_1.jpg

Nissan Skyline R33 GTR V-Spec '97 (color: white) wheels painted in Matte Black (0/0/0)

PoortvanAhrweiler_2.jpg

Maserati GranTurismo S '08 (color: Matte Brown) wheels painted in Bianco Eldorado (0/0/0)

For the people interested and offering me stuff, I nearly have everything... check my signature for Mygranturismo page and my trade page here on GTplanet. Please don't offer me anything I already have.

Im interested in cars which I do not have yet and mostly the following list:
-

I have 200+ positive trades here on GTPlanet, so people which are quite new to the forum, will get the question to send first.
Please put your reactions/offers in this thread OR send me a PM.

Tradelist, I send on these dates:
-
Im not doing much trading anymore, so if you would like to have one,send me a PM!

NOTE: I only send first to members I know or look trustworthy to myself!!
Trader who did NOT showed up with no excuse: SafaditM3 (did not want to send first)

Last edited:
That's the same that's been on offer on the other trade isn't it?

Well at least you aren't asking for to much...

I wouldn't mind having it, and I have the DLC paints, so I will offer you the Mercedes SLR (color: GT POLARIZED 001) for it.

Only problem is that my 1st free day is the 18th (not really sure, better do it in the 19th...).

That's the same that's been on offer on the other trade isn't it?

Well at least you aren't asking for to much...

I wouldn't mind having it, and I have the DLC paints, so I will offer you the Mercedes SLR (color: GT POLARIZED 001) for it.

Only problem is that my 1st free day is the 18th (not really sure, better do it in the 19th...).

It's not really the same, this one has the original Maserati color and is 0/0/0. I have the other Maserati too, it has miles, is tuned and has got a non Maserati color on skin.
Send me a PM by that time (your first free day), maybe I have the cars then already, so we can make a deal by then.

It's not really the same, this one has the original Maserati color and is 0/0/0. I have the other Maserati too, it has miles, is tuned and has got a non Maserati color on skin.
Send me a PM by that time (your first free day), maybe I have the cars then already, so we can make a deal by then.

Ok, it's still good (didn't knew the other one wasn't in the factory white color...).

I will PM you 2 or 3 days before so we can schedule it with time.

Choose any car from your list, and we can make a trade on the 4/11. Let me know. Thanks.

Are you saying this is painted and switched and then switched to another car but has remained 0/0?

SopranoStylle
Can't you buy this from the new dealership because from the looks of that pic the wheels look the same

Yes, but you can't paint the stock wheels usually. This is a glitch.

Choose any car from your list, and we can make a trade on the 4/11. Let me know. Thanks.

Sure: Lamborghini Gallardo (color: GTFLUOURESENCE 004)
Id put you up the list. My PSN: goukipau, put in the FR that you are jkt008 from gtplanet, and trade maserati.

goukipau
Sure: Lamborghini Gallardo (color: GTFLUOURESENCE 004)
Id put you up the list. My PSN: goukipau, put in the FR that you are jkt008 from gtplanet, and trade maserati.

Ok, no problem. I'll add you when I can. 👍

Last edited:
Are you saying this is painted and switched and then switched to another car but has remained 0/0?

Im saying the car is bought in original Maserati color, wheels glitched and kept stock and are now black and the rest is 0/0/0.

Ferrari 458 (color: GT PASTELTONE 003)
:D In your gifts is the 458 Italia. Sweet looking car.:)
Chat soon mate bye for now.

Soon has mate I will get some Cards over as well.:D

Last edited:
Can you pm me a list of the MC'S you need? Just 1 manufracture and you get them for free

Check my signature, at horns,there is also my museumcollection. If youare ok with 15-20 museumcards, Ill write down the cards and put you in the schedule. Better is to send me a PM. Thank you.

Nissan # 4,6,16,35,36 coming today. SENT 👍
Nissan # 37,45,55,56,57 coming tomorrow SENT 👍
Nissan # 58,61,62,73,75 coming the day after tomorrow. SENT 👍

Will edit this post after cards are sent every day...

All from Monatsanfang. 👍

Could you schedule the car please?
Is the 5th free now as you sent to chris already? :sly:

I throw in my free slots from Monatsende. Please accept FR. ;)

Nissan # 85,89,90,91,94 from Monatsende SENT 👍
Nissan #124,126,127,130,135 from Monatsende SENT 👍

Last edited:
Back