Diobel gallery - 18/06 TIME FOR CHANGE

• Thread starter diobel
  • 248 comments
Car for next update...

1.png

Love this set! The colours are so smooth!:drool: #1, #4, #9 and #11 are my favourites! Always wondered how you do this smooth but still vibrant toning, man. You need to teach me how to do that ;)

Great work with the Porsche edits Tom! The tones on those look really pleasing to the eyes, very vibrant looking yet still subtle looking. The panoramas look great as well, I like number 7 the most.

Great work again @diobel.

This panoramic shoot stands out to me, "pushing for a victory"
6a-png.223906

The RUF set looks great too but I can't find a favorite from all them shoots.

Great work with the Porsche edits Tom! The tones on those look really pleasing to the eyes, very vibrant looking yet still subtle looking. The panoramas look great as well, I like number 7 the most.

Thank You guys. I still need more time with panos but i like them how they look. RUF(porsche) i like it. Thank you for stopping in my gallery!

The RUF panos are :drool:. Just think that #4 is a bit weird. I can't really explain what is, but just doesn't feel right to me. Maybe that's just me.

The RUF panos are :drool:. Just think that #4 is a bit weird. I can't really explain, but just doesn't feel right to me. Maybe that's just me.

thx for visit. Nr 4 its fisheye lense and maybe this is why is strange for you.
this is my first shots of panos so when i practice more then they might be better.

I like a lot your last shots especially the panoramic ones 👍 My fav' are the shots 5 & 9 of the RGT set and the shots 1, 2, 5 & 8 of the other RUF 👍

This set... this set... :drool: In the the first pano, in #4 and #5 the car has different colours comparing to the other photos, or is the angle? It looks like it's a type of bordeaux, in the others the red is more vibrant. Maybe it's the sun hitting the car, but it looks damn good.

So first i'll start with Camaro what long time ago own my old man but in Yellow Color..there will be update to this gallery next week.Its a Amazing car with a lot of power and amazing sound.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

I love panoramic photos!
5.png

6.png

7.png

8 - Just me and the track
8.png

And because today we got it new DLC i decide to some first few shots of new cars on new track..

9.png

10.png

11.png

13.png

14.png

15.png

16.png

12.png

Thank You for visiting my gallery and always looking forward for some comments.

This set is just fantastic, man. Great editing, the tone is soo nice :drool:. Great angles and speed. The panos are stunning. What a set! But your father had a camaro? That's sick! My grandpa had one, but he let a friend of his have a ride and he crushed it. Car went directly to the scrapyard. My grandpa was so damn pissed!

This set is just fantastic, man. Great editing, the tone is soo nice :drool:. Great angles and speed. The panos are stunning. What a set! But your father had a camaro? That's sick! My grandpa had one, but he let a friend of his have a ride and he crushed it. Car went directly to the scrapyard. My grandpa was so damn pissed!

Thanks mate. Yes he own Camaro. It was a great car,big engine,amazing sound but verry hard to drive in winter when you have a lot of snow on the roads. I think i know how your grandpa feel.

There will be update to this car in few different colors(yellow as well).

Awesome work again @diobel.

This shoot stands out to me, don't know why it just does.
1-png.224995

The FT1 panoramic shot has a great feeling to it as well.

Thanks for stopping by my gallery.

Wow, you've been busy. I missed a whole bunch of stuff.

I agree with xZAMGMarmite that is the best shot of the Z. 👍

I also like the close up of the Camaro but the pano after it is pretty good too. One quick note I notice most of the panos have the car centered, this of course can work and look good but of course some variety in placement could help spice things up. Especially when there some pano back to back. 👍

The extreme warping of the last pano works well showing the complete curve of the track. And the car leading your eye around with the track trailing off into the distance is great. 👍

GPR
Wow, you've been busy. I missed a whole bunch of stuff.

I agree with xZAMGMarmite that is the best shot of the Z. 👍

I also like the close up of the Camaro but the pano after it is pretty good too. One quick note I notice most of the panos have the car centered, this of course can work and look good but of course some variety in placement could help spice things up. Especially when there some pano back to back. 👍

The extreme warping of the last pano works well showing the complete curve of the track. And the car leading your eye around with the track trailing off into the distance is great. 👍

Thank you George for visiting my gallery and for your help.

Nice panoramas, is it possible to see them in fullsize format please ? Higher resolution than the one avaliable on gtp.

Yes i have few but if i upload them here they will take a lot of time before they will be ready to see on forum - if you know what i mean. Soon Flickr!!

Wow a lot of great work here since last time. Nice work on the panos, and great editing overall 👍

Thank You - practice practice and practice...

Thank You guys for visiting my gallery.

Back