DiRT 3 (Debut Trailer Page 2; First Details Inside)

Yep, (on PS3) go into replay, select the view etc. that you want and pause it, then press the PS button and go to the Photo subsection, scroll down to save screenshot, press x and then x again. It should be in a folder called Dirt 3 afterwards. :)

Ahhh ok so more of a PS3 thing than actually in the game.
Can you use that for other games?

Thanks. 👍

Thanks. 👍

The only other one I can think of right now is Modnation Racers. (and Dirt 2 of course)

Wow breaking the street date.
Morrisons are living dangerously.
Might buy sone fishcakes from them now, with attitude.

I thought Tuesday was the release date? I remember they let Driver 3 out about a week early when it was a Safeway store and I don't think I ever got charged for it having paid by cheque. Maybe they couldn't cash it because of the date. Ooops.

I'm loving Dirt 3. Gymkhana is quite addictive. All the events I've done so far are good although a bit easy.

Even better that I got it for £9.99 in Gamestation when it was being sold for £39.99.

They do a trade in 2 games and get £5 off the game plus the cost of the 2 games traded in. My Dad also had a credit slip that he got after trading in Homefront and had points on his Gamnestation card which brought the price

R1600Turbo
So unless I missed it somewhere, how do you get your wheel to work? (DFGT specifically)

You plug it in (DFGT).
I just set my force feedback to something I liked. Your preference.

I love this game.

Definitely enough to hold me over for Forza Motorsport 4.

Damn. I was hoping EB Games might call me today and let me know my pre-order is in early. Looks like I'll have to wait until tomorrow. Oh, well, I guess it's back to season five of "Buffy" for me.

When I went to GameStop at 10:30am today (Tues., 24th) to get my copy I preordered on Monday at the store, they told me I got the last copy and that they didn't know when they'd get more in stock (for PS3). I saw about 20 or so sitting behind the counter, maybe 25. Looks like it is going to be a very popular game.

I don't think that's really a problem for me, because I pre-ordered it six weeks ago. Besides, in Australia, they always order enough copies to satisfy pre-orders plus whatever they would normally get in.

Yeah, I guess at my GS they had a lot of walk-in preorders like I did on the 23rd. Maybe that's why all of their copies were spoken for? I don't know. I'm glad I went over there though.. after 6 or so hrs playing yesterday, it's turning out to be a great game! Very fun, and the physics are totally believable and very fun, not frustrating. The FF is pretty good. The challenge comes from fast AI, not weird car handling.

I'm very impressed with D3. The stages could be longer, but that's my only real complaint. They are still very well done and look very good for a PS3 especially. This must look amazing on a high-end PC.

BWX
Yeah, I guess at my GS they had a lot of walk-in preorders like I did on the 23rd. Maybe that's why all of their copies were spoken for? I don't know. I'm glad I went over there though.. after 6 or so hrs playing yesterday, it's turning out to be a great game! Very fun, and the physics are totally believable and very fun, not frustrating. The FF is pretty good. The challenge comes from fast AI, not weird car handling.

I'm very impressed with D3. The stages could be longer, but that's my only real complaint. They are still very well done and look very good for a PS3 especially. This must look amazing on a high-end PC.

I think 3rd and 4th seasons will have all of the long stages. I cant wait to unlock the World Tours. There is so much in this campaign. Much like D1.

Thanks. 👍

You can take 1,280 x 720 screenshots from F1 2010 as well.

picture.php

ArtMannn
I pre-ordered mine from Game and didnt get any Bonus stuff except for the DVD which i'm guessing everyone else got :ouch:

I haven't got mine yet but I believe it did say on the website that you may not get the code with the game plus have you checked your e-mails.

I think it would be a nice DLC to release an open stage based on British moorland, with dirt tracks and tarmac b-roads within say a square mile or two map. That way you could practice without having to visit different stages.

Nyah-ha! I just got my copy! I was originally going to pick it up after class, but I needed milk and so I figured I'd stick my head in and see if it had arrived. It has.

Nyah-ha! I just got my copy! I was originally going to pick it up after class, but I needed milk and so I figured I'd stick my head in and see if it had arrived. It has.

Grats!

----

Silly gamestop. When I went to go get my preorder I totally gasped out loud when she pulled out Dirt 3 - xbox 360 :crazy:

Luckily they still had ps3 copies left so she swapped me out 👍

That would've been a huge GS fail. No way did I tell that GS guy when I preordered that I wanted it on xbox

R1600Turbo
Just thought I would note, the DFGT also makes a weird left turn in the menu after an event.

I actually like that lol Im sure it was intentional, just a little cool thing to do. Feel the power of WIN! Ha

Very disappointed as my copy of Dirt 3 did not arrive today :mad:. It's the last time I'll be pre-ordering anything from that store (I'm not going to mention any names).

Wow, the handling is soooo weird as I have just come off of iRacing with my G27. This is going to take a little getting used to :P.

R1600Turbo
Just thought I would note, the DFGT also makes a weird left turn in the menu after an event.

Ya, drives me crazy. It is when it is counting up your bonus xp at the end of every race. When you start stacking up the challenges, the wheel will jump all the way to the steering lock. Annoying...

Its the rumble effect, the controller would rumble to give you extra feel or something, make you feel good XD. My g27 does it too for the record.

How are you finding it with the G27?

Also, head to head at Smelter. Yup, that's awesome. I have a feeling I'm going to be doing more H2H than anything else.

Last edited:
Back