DIRT 3 Video Thread

• Thread starter MrSchwarz
  • 268 comments
NotreDAMNNN
After uploading from the PS3 you have to log-in on your YT account and set the video to public. Otherwise it won't show up.

Heres a test directly uploaded from the PS3.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE7dtxCTe6g">YouTube Link</a>

Have you tried this yet??

Have you tried this yet??
I am signed in my youtube account, but there is never any indication that the video has even made it to the website. So for me to set it to public is N/A since it is not showing up.

Not sure what is going on, probably something I have overlooked, tried looking for tutorials or something but I know the function is self-explanatory.

MuchoJimbo
I am signed in my youtube account, but there is never any indication that the video has even made it to the website. So for me to set it to public is N/A since it is not showing up.

Not sure what is going on, probably something I have overlooked, tried looking for tutorials or something but I know the function is self-explanatory.

After the game renders the vid you are put in an upload queue. When your in line it will upload, after that it's online.

However after all this you need to login into YouTube with your smartphone or pc (well or the ps3 browser). In the newly uploaded vids you need to select the one you uploaded and then set it to public.

After the game renders the vid you are put in an upload queue. When your in line it will upload, after that it's online.

However after all this you need to login into YouTube with your smartphone or pc (well or the ps3 browser). In the newly uploaded vids you need to select the one you uploaded and then set it to public.
Ok, but the game never renders the video? I am not sure what I am doing wrong, I have tried almost all day with the same result?

My in-game Youtube Account info should be Username or the email associated with the Youtube account?

EDIT- Ok, I was right in saying I was dense. I see how you set the start and end points with L1 and L2. Finally got it.

Last edited:
This is what I call an Arabian Flick:

[youtubehd]1i_zqf71Trk[/youtubehd]

named in honor of these guys:

There. No sure why it was private before. /shrug.

CM might need to be alerted of a patch issue, as for me at least, 360 videos upload to public by default.

CM might need to be alerted of a patch issue, as for me at least, 360 videos upload to public by default.

Oh sweet irony. I post this and then the video I uploaded tonight was set to Private by default. :sly:

Just realised how to do slow motion in-game.

Just one I uploaded from PS3.. No aids at all, G25. I have some better ones at 1080p/ 720p captured from cam on tripod aimed at 52" TV.

Latest Posts

Back