DIRT 5 Major Update to Bring Wheel Support, Tweaks, and Fixes

The question is: Why Codemasters launched Dirt 5 two months ago if the game had no wheel support at all, and a lot of bugs to be fixed? Why this rush? I have noticed taht a lot of game developers have been working this way and that's not nice for customers.

Hand it off to youtube wankers who'll say it's brilliant,Let a bunch of players pay to be beta testers, and then roll out the patches like your coming to the rescue.
This applies to most developers not just CM's,Having paid $110 for WRC 9 it runs like garbage on a ps pro,Unplayable @ 4K due to screen tearing and stuttering.

Last edited:
Hand it off to youtube wankers who'll say it's brilliant,Let a bunch of players pay to be beta testers, and then roll out the patches like your coming to the rescue.
This applies to most developers not just CM's,Having paid $110 for WRC 9 it runs like garbage on a ps pro,Unplayable @ 4K due to screen tearing and stuttering.

WRC 9 runs fantastic on my Xbox Series X. Absolutely stunning and rock solid 60fps framerate.

I never had any issues with WRC9 on my PS4 pro?

@Scaff,Could you post your settings as I've tried too no avail.
Atm am using 1080p on a Samsung K6000 with boost mode off which looks second rate but fps is steady.

@Scaff,Could you post your settings as I've tried too no avail.
Atm am using 1080p on a Samsung K6000 with boost mode off which looks second rate but fps is steady.
No problem, I will have to install it on my PS4 again, as I’ve switched to PC, but the settings are still saved so it should all still be there.

Fixed deadlines for marketing, console launches and factores are booked (for "printing disks") in advance.
This is the list they should have missed. I'm totally against this tendency (for years now) of publishing not finished products. The market should penalize this behaviour, users should stop being free betatesters... but I know I'm wrong: "Market" in this case includes less thinking adults and more gaming children - with parents wallet, who buy anything shiny, colourful, loud and "trendy" enough, seen from worthless youtube-nobodys.

Back