DiRT - Career Play-through!

• Thread starter evanzo7
  • 46 comments
Trio of Rallycross races this time around & I've decided to use the Lancia Stratos!
Let's see if I can get a victory!

T1 Rally Raid followed by a Crossover event in the Toyota Celica.
That T1 event took a lot of effort on my part, a lot harder than expected!

We were given 2 excellent cars to drive today!
First of is the monster that is the Audi Quattro S1 Pikes Peaks and following that was a surprise car to me, the Saab 9-3 T16. Can't recall ever seeing a Saab in a video game before, so needed to select it!

I thought the buggies would cause me concern again this episode but it turns out the Crossover event proved a lot more difficult than first thought!

Closing in on the end of the game now. Last 2 events in Tier 7 in today's video!
Some rally in the UK followed by T1 Rallycross

This was one of the closest fought rallies I've ever had to do on this game. Took all my effort to complete it & frustration almost got the better of me!

Thanks for uploading these. It's good fun revisiting what was a cracking game.

Thanks! Yeah I've been enjoying this, never played it through all the way back when it was released, so good to now.

Some excellent Pikes Peak cars are on offer today & after that we race some buggies again which I dreaded, maybe I've got some Buggy Trauma from earlier in the series?

We've gone from the Buggies giving me a hard time to these T1 Raid Trucks. Let's hope this is the last time we need to drive them!

Kick things off with some Pikes Peaks before going back to the Raid T1 for some tidying up. My OCD wouldn't let me finish them game without having all events won!

For the Penultimate championship of this career mode we do a Pro 4 event. Next up the big one, the Champion of Champions!

Last video in the series & it is the career finale, a 6 race championship to crown the champion of champions!
Thanks to everyone who's followed me along this journey & I hope to see you for the next playthrough on the channel!
Montage from this series to follow soon! :)

Last edited:
Yesterday was the last video in my DiRT Career Mode and here is a little Montage to round out the series!

Thanks again to everyone that has watched so far & see you all soon for the next playthrough on the channel!

Back