DiRT - Career Play-through!

• Thread starter evanzo7
  • 46 comments
Thought it was time to revive this series, it has been lying dormant since October 2014!

Hope you enjoy! :)

Been a few months since I played this!

One of the highlights for me in this Episode is the Rallycross event. Was great to be on the Croft Circuit, we need it back!

Been away from this for a while now, so this episode was mainly me getting used to the game again!

If I thought last episode was frustrating then I was in for a shock when recording this one! Also, apologies for the audio etc, recording at work didn't go as to plan as I'd like, so I'll not be doing it again!

Finally an episode where my driving is actually half decent!
Didn't take me umpteen attempts to do these events! Fingers crossed it carries on into future episodes!

Ford = First On Race Day
Fiat = Failure In Automotive Technology

Just couldn't hack it in the Fiat, so much so I took a fit of rage halfway through haha!

Going back to the roots of the game in this Pro-4 Series event.
Visiting the first vehicle & circuit we drove.

After a few events of driving well & being on good form, along comes the Crossover event to muck all that up for me!
ARGH!!

I am about 9 months late with this video. Recorded it but completely forgot to edit it.
In my defence I had a lot going on at the time, holiday, engagement & planning to move house.
Nevertheless, here is the next episode from my DiRT Career Play Through, enjoy!

So, 9 months after last playing this game I am back, shaking of the rust as we go!
Really want to crack on with this series so will do my best to be consistent with it around my work schedule!

4 Months after the last video I have another one from this series! Few more planned in quick succession after this too, let's hope I can stop slacking!

The pain I went through in the Buggy race was unreal! I hate having to reset a race but my word this was frustrating!!

I remember going through entire Dirt career mode when I was in elementary school. I remember buggies being a complete pain, so it's nice to see that I wasn't the only one who suffered while driving it :lol:

I remember going through entire Dirt career mode when I was in elementary school. I remember buggies being a complete pain, so it's nice to see that I wasn't the only one who suffered while driving it :lol:

I'd love to think that back in the day I would have been able to do it but I really doubt it, they were a royal pain in the arse.
I have a funny feeling there is many more buggy races to go! :scared:

So last time we raced the buggies I got very frustrated!
This time around, not so much thankfully but that's because it was a nice selection of tracks!

Back