DiRT Rally Thread

@UkHardcore23y fiancée was like that after she came in on m after I'd just finished my first ever run in Finland. I was using the Stratos and use my CSW base wheel. I was sweating buckets and had taken my top off.

She came in l, rolled her eyes and said:

'I see i'm interrupting something, I'll come back later'

@UkHardcore23y fiancée was like that after she came in on m after I'd just finished my first ever run in Finland. I was using the Stratos and use my CSW base wheel. I was sweating buckets and had taken my top off.

She came in l, rolled her eyes and said:

'I see i'm interrupting something, I'll come back later'
Women...theyl never understand :lol:

I had weird Greece night stage on clubman championship where I was somehow over one minute faster than the second driver. Normally it's few seconds for me.

It should be illegal to go out and drive in the real world after playing Dirt Rally...im trying to scandanavian flick every corner and accelerate as fast as possible out of every corner. During the school pick up run my daughter is asking why im driving so fast :scared:

Last edited:

I never thought that a Hyundai would be so entertaining. Having a car which is underpowered and overweight only adds to the challenge of the Masters Championship. You know a game is good when you're satisfied after playing for an hour and forget about your bladder.:lol:

It should be illegal to go out and drive in the real world after playing Dirt Rally...im trying to scandanavian flick every corner and accelerate as fast as possible out of every corner. During the school pick up run my daughter is asking why im driving so fast :scared:

I sincerely hope you aren't really speeding around a school mate. Not cool, that's what tracks are for..

The 037 at Finland :scared:

I'm having to concentrate so hard.

If i want advice about parenting the last person il take advice from is someone with Dope in their name. :crazy: Now jog on.

Lol, I know what I needed when I had to stand through a Carl Cox, Dougal, Hixxy or if I unfortunately found myself in a 'Technodrome', and it definitely had dope in it. You might have had the other stuff to listen to them.

If i want advice about parenting the last person il take advice from is someone with Dope in their name. :crazy: Now jog on.

Well for someone with 'hardcore' in their name that's saying something.... P.S. dopedog is not my real name...
Driving like a chav on the roads isn't cool, end of.

Well for someone with 'hardcore' in their name that's saying something.... P.S. dopedog is not my real name...
Driving like a chav on the roads isn't cool, end of.
I wasnt driving like a chav i was driving like Colin Mcrae. Hardcore til i die.

I wasnt driving like a chav i was driving like Colin Mcrae. Hardcore til i die.

Oh dear......

You drive nothing like McRae and it's disrespectful to suggest he was some loon on public roads, he was a professional rally driver and a very very very good one, please don't use his name in vain bud.
Driving like a tit on public roads with a child on board is dumb, admitting to it on a public forum is even more dumb.

I do track days and karting to get my kicks and get a lot from my gaming 'rig'... so come the public roads I take it easy.... mainly to be fair as I roll around in a stupidly low VW, but still, don't drive like a loon, there's a famous forum car thread where the police convicted the guy because he killed someone and the forum he was on they found posts of him bragging about driving like a nut on the roads. True story and the guy now spends his time stopping kids falling into the same traps...

Just wow...also your the guy that reckoned he could be a F1 driver aint you? hahahaha i remember now :lol:

No I said the F1 2015 game was utter tripe. Your the bloke who openly brags about driving like a loon with a child in the car and are trying to deflect.
If you crashed, god forbid tomorrow and killed someone, people could point to this thread and show you drive recklessly. All I said was don't do it and certainly don't brag on a forum about it, you chose to drag it out and make yourself look like a bit of a div.

No I said the F1 2015 game was utter tripe. Your the bloke who openly brags about driving like a loon with a child in the car and are trying to deflect.
If you crashed, god forbid tomorrow and killed someone, people could point to this thread and show you drive recklessly. All I said was don't do it and certainly don't brag on a forum about it, you chose to drag it out and make yourself look like a bit of a div.
And i thought my missus was an over reactor...if its bothering you that much mon up tae glasgow make a citizens arrest ;)

Last edited:

And i thought my missus was an over reactor...

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/p_to_r/...guidance_on_prosecuting_cases_of_bad_driving/

http://www.ringroselaw.co.uk/person...hout-due-care-and-attention-careless-driving/

http://www.driving-law.co.uk/offences/careless_driving.asp

Driving without due care and attention carries a penalty of either a disqualification, or between 3 and 9 points. You can also be faced with a fine up to £2,500 depending on the nature of the incident. The worse the driving, the worse the penalty will be. The following will always be seen as aggravating features;

The worse the driving, the worse the penalty will be. The following will always be seen as aggravating features;

• Excessive speed
  • Carrying out tasks while driving
  • Carrying passengers or a heavy load
  • Tiredness
  • Causing injury
  • Causing damage to other vehicles or property
  • High level of pedestrians or other vehicles
  • Location, such as near a school
If you are pleading guilty it is still essential that you seek advice. If the court is wrongly of the opinion that any of these factors apply, then the sentence could be much worse than it needs to be.

This depends on which court decides on your penalty. If your dangerous driving case is heard in the Magistrates' Court, you face up to £5,000 fine, up to 6 months imprisonment and a minimum period of a year of mandatory disqualification with a compulsory extended retest before you can drive again.

http://www.cps.gov.uk/news/fact_sheets/dangerous_driving/

https://motoroffence.co.uk/offences/careless-dangerous-driving/dangerous-driving/

You have just confessed to committing a road traffic offence, it is no matter to be taken lightly. I am also pretty sure that GTP are all but required to report this to the authorities closest to you, as again, you have just confessed to breaking the law on two separate counts at least. Driving without due care and attention, and dangerous driving. Neither are no laughing matter.

And i thought my missus was an over reactor...if its bothering you that much mon up tae glasgow make a citizens arrest ;)
Let me make this quite simple, you stop discussing it now and you don't discuss anything of its nature in the forums again.

The AUP is quite clear on this and should you continue to feel you can ignore it then it will result in moderation.

Let me make this quite simple, you stop discussing it now and you don't discuss anything of its nature in the forums again.

The AUP is quite clear on this and should you continue to feel you can ignore it then it will result in moderation.
Gladly hopefully the drama queens will be doing the same.

There's a mute/ignore button on people's profile for a reason. 👍

There's a mute/ignore button on people's profile for a reason. 👍

That is all fine and well, but @Scaff is a moderator, and one aspect of that is making sure that others follow the 'AUP' of this forum. So even though we are free to ignore anyone we wish, for Scaff to be an effective moderator, they can not ignore any users posts.

Rally hero or not, the fact remains that Colin McRae actually did kill his young son, as well as himself and two other people, when he crashed his helicopter while flying without a valid pilot's license.

Back