DIRTY ENDURANCE RACING LEAGUE (DERL)

• Thread starter JKRACING23
  • 5,290 comments
Canada
Toronto, ON
JKRACING___23
upload_2015-11-7_16-16-53.png

If you have an interest in doing 25 min dirty races every Friday night on GT6 this is the place for you every week I JKRACING_ _ _23 will be hosting 3 or 4 25 min long dirty races. The Room will open at 8:15 EST and the first race will start at 8:45 or when the room is full and ready to go. The room will be a first come first serve so i suggest you get your cars ready ahead of time so you don't lose your spot.

I will post points at the latest the Sunday after racing and i will try to post them on my GT6 club forum the points system is as follows:

1st-48
2nd-45
3rd-42
4th-39
5th-39
7th-33
8th-30

and so on its basically 3 points per position 1 point for leading a lap 1 for pole 1 for leading most laps and one for pitting someone also if you compete in at least 2 thirds of the races in a season I will drop your lowest point scores from a fifth of the over all races or no show races if u show up for 24 to 20 races (IE 30 races best 25 if u finish at least 20) so you can afford to miss a third of the season and still have a chance at the championship (tire ware will be OFF in most races) I will review every replay if there is a dispute over someone pitting or getting pitted (please send me a PSN message or a post something to gt planet about pitting someone because i might forget and i don't want to miss something) i will review it if i see the driver that went into the pits turned in or out if u try to pit someone and miss and go in your self the other driver gets a point for escaping. Again i will review that in case someone tries to help a friend. Hand holding is also a big no no in DERL you may help a friend catch up if you are behind but once you get to the top of the field you should race for the win and the lead. Obviously this can happen that you push someone a little at the front of the pack but as long as its not consistent its ok.

Brake checking is also NOT ALLOWED if you brake check someone and it's clearly a brake check you will not be scored in that race and the person you brake checked will get the point(s) you got for laps led. With the brake checking rule don't start typing stuff in and or yell through your mic. After the race send me a PSN message about who it was and on what lap and I'll deal with it if it continues to happen in the same race or night they'll continue to lose points for other races and or be banned for a week or permanently.
The reason why I don't want people in the middle of the race freaking out about this is; if you call someone out then they'll start dive bombing the hole field cause they have nothing to lose if they don't know they've be caught then they'll hopefully not ruin your race or others more.

The goal of this league is to take the good old dirty racing rooms that so many people love to the next level. By bringing in a consistent points system, good races with equal cars, good atmosphere and hard fair racing. This league is all about finding the best dirty racers but every one is welcome to join. The racing setup and rules are pretty simple its typical dirty racing just don't go the wrong way don't wreck the leader if you're getting lapped and no parking on the track. There's also no commitment you can show up once a season or every race. I'm always up for ideas for races if u don't win a night and if u win the night (most points over the 3 or 4 races ) u can pick a race for the next week just as long as its not; a race for a hidden "cheater car" race Such as MR Japanese cars (GSX-R) but I'm ok with a race for specific cars, nothing that's to expensive such as, a 2J race on a specific LMP race and nothing to stupid such as, go karts at route X or tomahawks at gt arena or for that matter no tomahawks at all because they don't promote good racing)

Season Champions
Season 1: cardsfan-3
Season 2: JKRACING___23
Season 3: JKRACING___23
Season 4: cardsfan-3
Season 5: JKRACING___23
Season 6: JKRACING___23
Season 7: ERAUfan97
Season 8: ERAUfan97

Attachments

• derl.JPG
    derl.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
If you have an interest in doing 30min dirty races on GT6 this is the place for you every week starting on July 18th I JKRACING_ _ _23 will be hosting 3 30min dirty races. The Room will open at 6:30pm EST and the first race will start at 7:30 or when the room is full and ready to go. The room will be a first come first serve so i suggest you get your cars ready ahead of time so u dont lose your spot.

I will post points the at latest the monday after racing and i will try to post them on my GT6 club forum the points system is as follows:

1st-48
2nd-45
3rd-42
4th-39
5th-39
7th-33
8th-30

and so on its basically 3 points per position 1 point for leading a lap 1 for pole 1 for leading most laps and one for pitting someone ( tire ware will be on in most races) I will review every replay if there is a dispute over someone pitting or getting pitted i will review it if i see the driver that went into the pits turned in or out if u try to pit someone and miss and go in your self the other driver gets a point for escaping. Again i will review that in case someone tries to help a friend
Sounds good, I'll put a link to this page in the XFEL thread I made so people don't get confused.

BARRETT when i start doing my league record some of the races and post them to youtube so ppl can see wat its about we should have also done that for XFEL

also why did you make a new forum just to promote this u should have put in the legit xfel forum and u a legend in ur own mind barrett

BARRETT when i start doing my league record some of the races and post them to youtube so ppl can see wat its about we should have also done that for XFEL
Ok
also why did you make a new forum just to promote this u should have put in the legit xfel forum and u a legend in ur own mind barrett
I tried to make everyone sound like a legend.

Trailer video-

Stock car race vote cars
SRT Charger SRT8 '11
Mercedes Benz SL55 AMG(R230) '02
Lexus IS F '07

Plz vote in the game club forum or send me a msg online

July 18th races
1 333pp 4WD cars at route 5 clubman
2 stock race car will be decided on Thursday the 16th the race will be at autumn ring mini
3 460pp FF hyundais at Monaco

Barrett try and market DERL more on ur team mopar thing cuz u have a lot or members and some of the are bound to like dirty racing

Ok.
I added a topic saying rooms to join before this league starts.

Another trailer video, the Samba Bus race at Toscana-

Last edited:
to all members of DERL ive posted the results from Saturday july 18th the new races are also posted. Ive posted the results in both excel and PDF form if u cant see them let me know and ill screen shot it with my phone and post them again

race 1 450pp STREET Lotus Elises at Grand Valley full
race 2 the vote cars are

Nissan March 12sr
Suzuki swift sport '05 or '07
Mazda Demio Sport
All cars have detailed interiors and the race is at Brands hatch indy '80s ( remember the only things u can do to a car for a stock race are change oil or engine rebuild, improve body rigidity, change rims, paint, dashboard gauges, brake bias and a racing number Dont buy a body kit at all )
race 3 2005 and older FR street Lexuses at Laguna Seca 500pp

i will also post the names of every car that i know of that can meet the requirements for each race if u are having trouble finding a car both on gtplanet and in the game club forum

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back