DIRTY ENDURANCE RACING LEAGUE (DERL)

• Thread starter JKRACING23
  • 5,290 comments
All 3 of u hit me first so, naturally, I went after all of you. Barrett seemed the most aggressive so I focused most of attention on him, and it worked
To say that helping my teammates to two wins and only one point from first, your plan worked is good. I can't wait for it not to work.

Er Barrett's turning in to a monster we need to take him down also I'll change the tire ware to normal this week and see how it goes cuz I would still like there 2 be some strategy to this league

If u ain't first, you're last. And that hurts those who give a flying fig about points
As a team, Mopar was first 2 out of 3 times.
Er Barrett's turning in to a monster we need to take him down also I'll change the tire ware to normal this week and see how it goes cuz I would still like there 2 be some strategy to this league
You might be able to kill one monster, but you can't kill them all. Mopar has strength in numbers and in skill.

image.jpg
And here's the cat u guys keep hearing

Guys just as an FYI as I've said the season is 7 weeks which would put the last race night on August 29th but I might be out of town the week after race night 6 so we might have to have a week of and I'm thinking of making the last night when ever it is be 4 races and double points

Hey hey hey you guys should download this app. It's called asphalt 8: airborne. It's a racing game nd pretty fun. We could even race against each other

If you consider my results failure, and you are behind me...

ET was first once, kz was first once and cards was first once. So therefor everyone else was not in first.
See there's where you wrong Barrett. I won because my goal was to have fun, which I did. You're goal was to win, which you didnt

See there's where you wrong Barrett. I won because my goal was to have fun, which I did. You're goal was to win, which you didnt
My goal is to have fun as well. It is more fun when me and my team suceed, which we did. It's also fun when the sucess of Mopar as a team makes Teslas goals go from "win" to "have fun".
There is nothing more fun than sucess (and sucess is different for everyone,) but everyone considers winning as a form of sucess.

Back