DIRTY ENDURANCE RACING LEAGUE (DERL)

• Thread starter JKRACING23
  • 5,290 comments
On my screen I barely touched you and I couldn't really slow down anymore because I had someone right behind me.

Also I will generally wait for drivers if I mess up and wreck them as long as they are racing clean with me.

I really wish people wouldn't race in that view. You can't even see cars beside you.
Yeah you hit me in the wall enough to slow me and and you to pass

Also, DERL dominance.
KIMG1053.JPG

Last edited:
I'm telling PD to ban the Evora

It doesn't need banned, just needs more added weight. Also, how did you get ahead of me? Going into the last race I was still second, so you must have purposely skipped the last race just to beat my time even though no one else could see it since all the others were racing.

It doesn't need banned, just needs more added weight. Also, how did you get ahead of me? Going into the last race I was still second, so you must have purposely skipped the last race just to beat my time even though no one else could see it since all the others were racing.
I was in all the races. Once the last race starts then it changes to a new track so there's no way I could improve a time if I skipped the last race. You can see there's a blurred out yellow line at the bottom that tells how much time until matchmaking begins

Last edited:
Back