DIRTY ENDURANCE RACING LEAGUE (DERL)

• Thread starter JKRACING23
  • 5,290 comments
March, because I already bought it.
Also, Aztec did better than I thought. Good to see more than just the usuals up front.

Last edited:
to all members of DERL ive posted the results from Saturday july 18th the new races are also posted. Ive posted the results in both excel and PDF form if u cant see them let me know and ill screen shot it with my phone and post them again

race 1 435pp STREET Lotus Elises at Grand Valley full
race 2 the vote cars are

Nissan March 12sr
Suzuki swift sport '05 or '07
Mazda Demio Sport
All cars have detailed interiors and the race is at Brands hatch indy '80s ( remember the only things u can do to a car for a stock race are change oil or engine rebuild, improve body rigidity, change rims, paint, dashboard gauges, brake bias and a racing number Dont buy a body kit at all )
race 3 2005 and older FR street Lexuses at Laguna Seca 500pp

i will also post the names of every car that i know of that can meet the requirements for each race if u are having trouble finding a car both on gtplanet and in the game club forum
I'll post the eligible Lexus cars

Street Eligible Lexus cars:
1. Lexus IS 200
2. Lexus IS 200 (J)
2. Lexus IS 300
3. Lexus SC 430 Road Car
4. Lexus SC 300
5. Lexus GS 300 '91
6. Lexus GS 300 '00
7. Lexus GS 300 Vertex
I'll post them on the GT6 club page

You can't make everyone happy, unless all 3 cars are Mopars.
image.jpg

Ya it's really hard to please every one I'm picking cars on a theme last week it's was FR sports/ muscle cars this week it's small ff sporty hatch back next I think I'll do 4WD or MR and Barrett I'm never doing a mopar again that car sucks

Eligible Elise Road Cars:
1. Elise '11
2. Elise '96
3. Elise Type 72
4. Elise '00
5. Elise 111S
6. Elise 111R
7. Elise 190
I count the Motor Sport Elise as a race car because it was able to go in one of the race car only trials

Barrett I watched ur you tube posts from the 2 races I keep hoping that I'll end up winning it's so anoying

Also I'm not sure if I'll have a chance to get on Thursday so if I don't Barrett or cards u guys can close the vote and declare the winner at say 930pm

Barrett I watched ur you tube posts from the 2 races I keep hoping that I'll end up winning it's so anoying

Also I'm not sure if I'll have a chance to get on Thursday so if I don't Barrett or cards u guys can close the vote and declare the winner at say 930pm
I'll do that

I'm sure you will win at some point, but me, cards and kz will win more.

Hey guys for next week for the race I'm thinking of I want to do either 560pp Chevy corvette C7 proto with the bag on it that u win for the seasonal race at Daytona or 707 hp challengers ( hell cat)

I know team lag par will be bais and vote for the hell cat race but I that's just wat I'm thinking of and giving ideas for other ppl

How many races did u win on sat Barrett
How many races did you finish?
Hey guys for next week for the race I'm thinking of I want to do either 560pp Chevy corvette C7 proto with the bag on it that u win for the seasonal race at Daytona or 707 hp challengers ( hell cat)

I know team Mopar will be bais and vote for the hell cat race but I that's just wat I'm thinking of and giving ideas for other ppl
Hellcat.

How's that my fault that the game discriminates against hosts Ill put tire ware on normal if it keeps happening so I don't have to pit as often

Er y are u saying ur welcome?

Another race I'm thinking of is Buick GNX vs Superbird at Daytona if they are about the same speed if not just GNX I'm always open to ideas

When ur think of races a few things make sure there isn't a clear best cheater car so it's not a one car race also no crazy expensive cars other then that I'm interested in wat every one is thinking and try and avoid pick tracks like the big nurbs and Sierra just so the qualifier dosnt have 2 be 10mins

How's that my fault that the game discriminates against hosts Ill put tire ware on normal if it keeps happening so I don't have to pit as often

I bet its because he was trying to keep me kz and barrett from winning any races

I'm fine with no tire wear, sitting in the pits is more boring than smashing Teslas into the wall.
I bet its because he was trying to keep me kz and barrett from winning any races
He didn't do the best job at that, Mopar won 2 out of 3.

All 3 of u hit me first so, naturally, I went after all of you. Barrett seemed the most aggressive so I focused most of attention on him, and it worked

Back