DIRTY ENDURANCE RACING LEAGUE (DERL)

• Thread starter JKRACING23
  • 5,290 comments
People are not just going to forgive you instantly for what you did and especially not after you just kicked cyclone. Especially not with this team crap
That piece of 🤬:censored:cyclone targeted me almost the entire night. Someone must've told him that i was coming back and get everyone to go after me. Thats why i kicked him. The night was over with anyways

That piece of 🤬:censored:cyclone targeted me almost the entire night. Someone must've told him that i was coming back and get everyone to go after me. Thats why i kicked him. The night was over with anyways
I'm pretty sure he still has hatred for you from the last time you raced with him @ motegi and Barrett went backwards to try to hit him
People don't forget stuff like that fairly easily

I'm pretty sure he still has hatred for you from the last time you raced with him @ motegi and Barrett went backwards to try to hit him
People don't forget stuff like that fairly easily
Ok but that doesn't mean hold a :censored:grudge against someone for the rest of your life

Ok but that doesn't mean hold a :censored:grudge against someone for the rest of your life
You pinned him to the wall in the tunnel of the spyker race for next to last place. I was the only person behind you two
I'd be pissed too if you pinned me to the wall on a straightaway for like 12th place for no good reason.
You were clearly way faster and could have driven right past him.

At least i stopped doing all the unnecessary stuff. Besides I really don't care what you think about me

These are the type of things that make people not want to race with you

You pinned him to the wall in the tunnel of the spyker race for next to last place. I was the only person behind you two
I'd be pissed too if you pinned me to the wall on a straightaway for like 12th place for no good reason.
You were clearly way faster and could have driven right past him
I had a funny feeling that he was going to prevent my progress of grtting back to the front thats why i pinned him

Cards what came first? People wreck you and team up on you or your a pain in the ***. Xyclone isn't a bad guy most of the time. Sure he complains a lot but he usually doesn't do anything obnoxious. I told you to behave and you decide to kick a regular he most of the time doesn't bother anyone. It doesn't matter if it was the end of the night you still kicked a regular for no good reason. And you guys say Im a dictator. Ive never kick someone just cause I want to. I rarely kick people at all I only kick people if theyre listening to music insanely loud or are doing something like that or are breaking any of the 3 main rules. I dont know if you were listening to the chatter cards but almost everyone with a mic was complaining about you and barrett. And that they dont really want you here. So I already have am ok reason to ban you. Cause as Ive said before if a random comes into the room and people say he's trouble I kick them. We already know your trouble and people are complaining. You just gave me and the whole group another reason to get rid of you. Even before barrett showed up you were causing problems as Cali said. And as I said before of all people Xyclone first you attack a guy who runs last most of the time then you kick cause "he made me mad." I think the league is running out of patients for this crap. So heres the deal. you get one more week to stop attacking people unnecessarily and pissing people off if its the same story next week. You'll be done for the foreseeable future.

Cards what came first? People wreck you and team up on you or your a pain in the ***. Xyclone isn't a bad guy most of the time. Sure he complains a lot but he usually doesn't do anything obnoxious. I told you to behave and you decide to kick a regular he most of the time doesn't bother anyone. It doesn't matter if it was the end of the night you still kicked a regular for no good reason. And you guys say Im a dictator. Ive never kick someone just cause I want to. I rarely kick people at all I only kick people if theyre listening to music insanely loud or are doing something like that or are breaking any of the 3 main rules. I dont know if you were listening to the chatter cards but almost everyone with a mic was complaining about you and barrett. And that they dont really want you here. So I already have am ok reason to ban you. Cause as Ive said before if a random comes into the room and people say he's trouble I kick them. We already know your trouble and people are complaining. You just gave me and the whole group another reason to get rid of you. Even before barrett showed up you were causing problems as Cali said. And as I said before of all people Xyclone first you attack a guy who runs last most of the time then you kick cause "he made me mad." I think the league is running out of patients for this crap. So heres the deal. you get one more week to stop attacking people unnecessarily and pissing people off if its the same story next week. You'll be done for the foreseeable future.
Fine. Everyone teaming up on me came first and the only reason they did that is because
1. It was my first week back
2.ER claims that "no one likes me or barrett". Trust me, there are other people that like us whether you know them or you don't
3. They still have some bad blood with me. CAN THEY GET OVER IT?? IT'S IN THE PAST

Remember the days when dirty racing was fun and we didnt have people wrecking people for last place. For no reason.

The Dodges did great in xfiniti qualifying. 39th.... and 40th. Out of get this 40.

Last edited:
Remember the days when dirty racing was fun and we didnt have people wrecking people for last place. For no reason.

The Dodges did great in xfiniti qualifying. 39th.... and 40th. Out of get this 40.
remember when you were fighting me for last two weeks ago? How does it feel?

Thats different. At that point we were kinda battling for the season not just last. Cards has no reason almost ever to go after xyclone.

Just for the record, outside of the one wall pin at Madrid, Cards raced me like everyone else does most of time. It could be because I have a busted digit and was running near the back most of the time due to my whacked out controller config., but as much as I hate to give him credit, he was much improved over the antics him and and Barrett used to pull, although Barrett didn't show up till the last race.
Smashing the arguably worst/slowest driver in the league and then kicking him from the room at the end of league play was a ____ head move, but he did race me in a different manner than he used to.
He usually makes me mad as hell and I honestly could care less if he gets kicked or not, but he did seem to show restraint. At least with me.

Does anyone remember when dirty racing was used to vent frustration instead of arguing on an internet forum?
Those were the days man, those were the days.
It's ok, we're all moving to discord instead to argue. If cards shows up I might kick him because "he made me mad"
Fine. Everyone teaming up on me came first and the only reason they did that is because
1. It was my first week back
2.ER claims that "no one likes me or barrett". Trust me, there are other people that like us whether you know them or you don't
3. They still have some bad blood with me. CAN THEY GET OVER IT?? IT'S IN THE PAST
give names of someone who likes you both and your tag teaming. It's not me, jk, mega, kz, Cali, cyclone, et, Ricky, gogo, dude. Who's left?

I appreciate you paying so much attention to my university :D

Made it farther than I thought without their main big man. Oh well, there's always baseball softball track and field and football season to look forward to
Don't forget cheerleading.

Back