DIRTY ENDURANCE RACING LEAGUE (DERL)

• Thread starter JKRACING23
  • 5,290 comments
You stole my line :(
My new line - the real big blue won today
At least at UK, the players have to keep their acedemics in mind unlike at UNC (University of Notorious Cheaters).
They're called the gamecocks...they have to win something once and a while to make up for that
Fighting chickens is illegal, they chose to name themselves after a fighting chicken, so they deserve whatever they get.

Last edited:
Wait they have actual classes in kentucky. I think thats a waste of time. When I think of a place thats good for learning kentucky is one of the last places I would look. They make people in Alabama look smart. You have heard of the Waltrips right? Larry Mac is from 'Bama and he's pretty smart and so was Bobby Allison even at his old age he sound pretty smart. The Waltrips are idiots for the most part.

And Mitch McConnell is from Kentucky and he's I big idiot. With the face of a turtle.

Wait they have actual classes in kentucky. I think thats a waste of time. When I think of a place thats good for learning kentucky is one of the last places I would look. They make people in Alabama look smart. You have heard of the Waltrips right? Larry Mac is from 'Bama and he's pretty smart and so was Bobby Allison even at his old age he sound pretty smart. The Waltrips are idiots for the most part.

And Mitch McConnell is from Kentucky and he's I big idiot. With the face of a turtle.
It took hours of intense thought and effort for DW to come up with one of the greatest phrases ever "Boogity Boogity Boogity let's go racin". Only a genius could have thought of something as creative as that.

The Waltrips are idiots for the most part.
Really? Their geniuses.
Darrell won 3 championships in the premier class, has 390 top 10s, is in the Nascar hall of fame, has one of the most successful commentary careers of anyone in motorsports, has been in 6 movies including inserting himself in the 2nd best selling animated movie series in the last 20 years (Cars). He wrote a book, came up with however silly it might be, one of if not the most iconic catch phrases in all of auto racing and is worth over $26M (that's over $36 million CAD) and climbing.
Michael, although not a top 20 driver most years, was still able to secure and/or fund a ride in Nascar's premier series for 33 years and counting, including funding/staffing his own team for 6 years, has 2 Daytona 500 wins and has like 790 premier class starts. He finished 12th in points twice. Pretty damn good when you consider all drivers to race in the top tier, and all of the ones that never have and/or never will make it there. Finished the 24hr of Le Mans. He wrote a New-York Times best selling book, has made numerous TV appearances outside of his regular color commentary on race day (20+) and is worth over $35M. (over $48.5 million CAD).
A pair of brothers who took the extraordinary skill of one and the far above average skill and business mindset of the other and turned themselves into a multi-platform racing/media icons worth over a combined $62M USD are hardly "idiots for the most part"
Wait they have actual classes in kentucky. I think thats a waste of time. When I think of a place thats good for learning kentucky is one of the last places I would look.
Cause there is SOOOOO many prestigious universities in Ontario. Look around a bit dude, 39% of HS graduates in Canada who go to university come to the U.S to do so. 1.86M in Canadian universities vs. 1.14M Canadians in U.S. universities

Last edited:
DERL SEASON 9.pdf

Cali you can pick 3 of the races this week the ball is in your court. Up to you to decide on other peoples ideas as well.;)

And Dudes is the other.

Attachments

• DERL SEASON 9.pdf
    172.9 KB · Views: 23
All I know about basketball is the raptors are pretty good, you need to throw a ball, Steve hates it, Steph Curry is awesome, the 76ers and knicks suck, and lately more and more good Canadians are getting into it.

And Kentucky sucks.:P

Cali complains about my race picks so I want him to see how easy it is.

JK made another mistake (I should keep a total). Barrett should've gotten 41 points on race 4. Don't say I didn't do anything for you

All I know about basketball is the raptors are pretty good, you need to throw a ball, Steve hates it, Steph Curry is awesome, the 76ers and knicks suck, and lately more and more good Canadians are getting into it.

And Kentucky sucks.:P

Cali complains about my race picks so I want him to see how easy it is.
You say Kentucky sucks and the Raptors are pretty good, yet a player from Kentucky is one of the main reasons why the Raptors are pretty good.
Screenshot_2017-03-27-18-56-23.jpg

What did you think they were? (All teams that have any chance of giving UK a challenge are considered rivals in my opinion.)
Well when I think of a rival I think of UNC vs Duke or FSU vs UF. I've never considered UK vs UNC to be a rivalry.
That's like when UConn made up a rivalry against UCF. It's just not there

Back