DIRTY ENDURANCE RACING LEAGUE (DERL)

• Thread starter JKRACING23
  • 5,290 comments

@MOPARbarrett5 rage quitting isn't cool

Tell that to my internet provider.
Also, nice run at Brands Hatch.
KIMG0957.JPG

That wasn't your internet :lol:
Just wait until I get my GTR. I think it'll be able to make up more than 3 tenths
I end up not finishing about 10 percent of races from lagging out. Not bad for wireless internet that can just about compete with dialup.
KIMG0958.JPG

I know you back out of races after getting wrecked or spinning out. I saw it happen right in front of me at Brands Hatch when you went into the sand
I got wrecked from lag and then lagged out. Do not overestimate the (lack of) power my internet can muster.
Also, you can post your replay of the Nurb lap on the GTS videos section if you want. I think a lot of people would like to see how to go faster there at the 'Ring.

I got wrecked from lag and then lagged out. Do not overestimate the (lack of) power my internet can muster.
Also, you can post your replay of the Nurb lap on the GTS videos section if you want. I think a lot of people would like to see how to go faster there at the 'Ring.
What section?

Everyone pray for Aric Almirola and if JK says anything I'm beating him up

Sorry guys that Ive not done the results yet. Ive been busy this weekend so Ill try to get it done tomorrow after school. Im also not that worried about getting new races posted cause it doesnt look like we will run DERL this Friday cause Both me and ER are away which will shrink the field as it stands to 5 people. Steve said he might run a have fun room but last time he did that we know what happened so who knows if that'll even happen. So I think we should take a week off cause we've been going non stop since like the 2nd week of Jan. This also gives us a chance to pick races with a little bit more expensive cars cause it'll give people 10 or so days to get money instead of 5.

Sorry guys that Ive not done the results yet. Ive been busy this weekend so Ill try to get it done tomorrow after school. Im also not that worried about getting new races posted cause it doesnt look like we will run DERL this Friday cause Both me and ER are away which will shrink the field as it stands to 5 people. Steve said he might run a have fun room but last time he did that we know what happened so who knows if that'll even happen. So I think we should take a week off cause we've been going non stop since like the 2nd week of Jan. This also gives us a chance to pick races with a little bit more expensive cars cause it'll give people 10 or so days to get money instead of 5.
We haven't been going non stop since January

Hopefully you can make up enough time so I have more competition besides IOF, GTR3123 and Windfire ;)
Maybe If I get a wheel, which probably won't happen. I don't know what he's done to his GTR but it can't be legal. If I can finish above where I start in a race then I'm happy

Maybe If I get a wheel, which probably won't happen. I don't know what he's done to his GTR but it can't be legal. If I can finish above where I start in a race then I'm happy
I doubt anyone would be hacking or modding yet with the game still in beta, I'm sure all of the times are legal. I got a message before a race from someone saying there is no way I could have gotten such a fast lap in the Audi at Brands Hatch Indy, but by turn 2 of the race itself, 4 Lancers were already either aside or ahead of me from how slow the TT is off the line. I think some people are just insanely fast and there is no other way to really explain it.
I use a controller too 👍
In your livestream, you already seemed really fast with the G29.

In your livestream, you already seemed really fast with the G29.

I saw your comment and was talking to you but realized after I ended the stream my mic wasn't working :lol:

That was the first time with it and it took awhile to get used to it. It'll still take some time to come close to my controller times.

Well if you would've raced against me in my Scirocco at the Nurburgring I'm sure you would've found some competition

I don't race and I don't run the ring so I'm sure you would smoke me there lol

I saw your comment and was talking to you but realized after I ended the stream my mic wasn't working :lol:

That was the first time with it and it took awhile to get used to it. It'll still take some time to come close to my controller times.

I don't race and I don't run the ring so I'm sure you would smoke me there lol
I hardly like any cars in here but that Scirocco is one of them that I do and the 4C. It would be nice if we could see the replays of the top 10 so I could know what I'm doing wrong!!!!

Im gonna open a room tonight for a couple races. Definitely going to do a LMP or GT500 race with set HP & KG with tire wear/fuel consumption if anybody wants to come. Barrett & Cards can come too.:cheers:

Im gonna open a room tonight for a couple races. Definitely going to do a LMP or GT500 race with set HP & KG with tire wear/fuel consumption if anybody wants to come. Barrett & Cards can come too.:cheers:
Now you're just inviting trouble haha. Do LMP full rain full pp at nurb comfort hards

Back