display map size

  • Thread starter Thread starter buggs1a
  • 5 comments
  • 843 views
Messages
522
Messages
buggs1a
How do you set gt5 to display entire map only permanently? I hate having to manually change it for every single race.
 
On GT5's main screen (From which you can access A-Spec, B-Spec, Garage etc. on the far left is a gear (above the exit logo) click it and scroll to options. Go race display and i'm pretty sure it's their.
 
In a race press start go to quick options and you will see Track map display mode thats what your looking for.
 
Yes but its only for.current.race not all.
 
Go to options in the main GT5 menu and go to "race display." There's an option to change the map display to full or something like that, letting you see the whole track.
 
I've done that in the main options but it seems only for current race or something cus I always have to manually change it in aspec and Bspec :(

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks so much.
 
Back