- 856

- Chesterfield, MI
Am I the only one that has pretty much given up hope that any DLC (cars/tracks) will be made available? With Forza 4 coming out in the fall, I'm beginning to question my Gran Turismo allegiance.
Why are people moaning? Their release DLC when they want to, we got over 1000 cars :S Take a chill pill
Maybe they're working for GT6 to be released ASAP.
el capitan was in a trailer once... I think there might be some dlc soon... Remember the toyota that was revealed in march? When the car will be fully revealed in reality we might get dlc then... I want the new peugeot 908 in dlc as well as its sponsored by gt5
"It took 2000 days to get all the ideas that went into GT5"
CoxisDLC comes free every few weeks, via updates.
I'm not going to be crying myself to sleep over PD taking the high road and not milking customers for all they're worth with DLC. I openly question the sanity of anyone who is to be brutally honest.
DLC comes free every few weeks, via updates.
This. Kaz has even said several times that people shouldn't be expecting it in the first place.I'm not going to be crying myself to sleep over PD taking the high road and not milking customers for all they're worth with DLC. I openly question the sanity of anyone who is to be brutally honest.