DLC: Giving up hope...

  • Thread starter Thread starter acascianelli
  • 21 comments
  • 1,791 views
Messages
856
United States
Chesterfield, MI
Am I the only one that has pretty much given up hope that any DLC (cars/tracks) will be made available? With Forza 4 coming out in the fall, I'm beginning to question my Gran Turismo allegiance.
 
Maybe they're working for GT6 to be released ASAP.
 
Well if they are going to do something, they're certainly testing the market to see how long is too long to wait after release.
 
Hell, even the patches they're coming out with are disappointing. They're fixing problems and adding features that should have been in there when the game was released.
 
Why are people moaning? Their release DLC when they want to, we got over 1000 cars :S Take a chill pill
 
I remember like 3 or 4 months ago and some guy who was/is working for sony/PD who supposedly has a GT Planet account said that there won't be any DLC till July 2011...
 
No worries...it's coming. Soon. ;)


0PigsMightFly.jpg
cow-jumped-over-the-moon.jpg
 
Without any kind of official indication that we'll get DLC, I too think it very unlikely that we will. Gutted too, really. Not for the cars, tbh I couldn't care less about the cars, there are more than enough, and at least 1 of every configuration, but for the tracks. I was initally hoping for some speedy releases of Amalfi, Seattle, Apricot Hill, El Capitan etc, and then perhaps further down the line we'd be seeing Motegi, the much hoped for Spa, etc.

Tracks add life-span, cars are just for show.

Not optimistic though.
 
el capitan was in a trailer once... I think there might be some dlc soon... Remember the toyota that was revealed in march? When the car will be fully revealed in reality we might get dlc then... I want the new peugeot 908 in dlc as well as its sponsored by gt5
 
el capitan was in a trailer once... I think there might be some dlc soon... Remember the toyota that was revealed in march? When the car will be fully revealed in reality we might get dlc then... I want the new peugeot 908 in dlc as well as its sponsored by gt5

Yeah, it would also be cool that Lucas Ordonez's car "Signatech Nissan Oreca 03" would be also included.
 
@RazorsEdge´s link

"It took 2000 days to get all the ideas that went into GT5"

I wonder what ideas Kaz mean? Rain and day/night? I don´t see any other innovation over GT4...
 
I am guessing PD know that people are getting curious and loosing hope, so it might be out soon! they like to keep people waiting.....just need patients dude!
 
I'm not going to be crying myself to sleep over PD taking the high road and not milking customers for all they're worth with DLC. I openly question the sanity of anyone who is to be brutally honest.
 
They can't figure out how to release DLC without some crafty folks duplicating it. :lol:

But nah, that isn't the reason. I think maybe the DLC was taking too long to make so they're gonna put it in GT6, whenever THAT game comes out...
 
DLC for sure is coming. Just think about all the stuff they were working on but left out due to rush the game.
 
DLC comes free every few weeks, via updates.
 
Coxis
DLC comes free every few weeks, via updates.

Ha ha nice one.
 
I'm not going to be crying myself to sleep over PD taking the high road and not milking customers for all they're worth with DLC. I openly question the sanity of anyone who is to be brutally honest.

DLC comes free every few weeks, via updates.

+infinity to these two comments right here.
 
I'm not going to be crying myself to sleep over PD taking the high road and not milking customers for all they're worth with DLC. I openly question the sanity of anyone who is to be brutally honest.
This. Kaz has even said several times that people shouldn't be expecting it in the first place.


And there are things that are much more important for PD to be working on before they even pretend to announce paid DLC.
 
I myself would not bitch and whine about PD not charging me for content.
Its like you going to the Governament and telling them to tax you some more becaue you want the sidewalk fixed.

Some how I dont see anyone doing that so I do not understand why people want to pay for stuff... They are obviously adding things but at a very, very slow pace.
We all know that GT5 was released without most of the features implemented.
Kaz said in an interview somewhere last year at E 3 that there was so much content in GT5 that he couldent describe it.
We know that is not true. But who knows. Maybe they did not have time to implement it all into the finnal game.

For sure we will not get all the content planned acctually implemented into GT5 but we can hope for a bit of it.... But why would you beg to pay for it is beyond me.
 
Back