DLC I WOULD pay for... GT500/GT300

• Thread starter nickg07
  • 10 comments
My favourite set of racing cars, they offer balanced performance yet have their own characteristics.

They look cool and you can have genuine multi class racing in 1 go.

Would pay 10 bucks for a pack...
Bad news on that one for you.

Let's be kind and assume that the GT500 cars were Gr.3 and 450,000cr, and the GT300 cars were Gr.4 and 350,000cr, rather than being priced up because of their fame.

If you're willing to pay ten bucks on microtransactions instead of this pack, you'd get 750,000cr. That means Sony would have to price the pack considerably cheaper than the microtransactions it wants you to buy if ten bucks would get you a pack of multiple cars.

Your ten bucks wouldn't quite cover one of each type, but you'd be able to get two GT300s.

My favourite set of racing cars, they offer balanced performance yet have their own characteristics.

They look cool and you can have genuine multi class racing in 1 go.

Would pay 10 bucks for a pack...
Thanks for letting us know, I'll make sure to file this one away.

printer-shredder.gif

Last edited:
Useless or winning?

Gt500/gt300 is surely the best most fun and balanced in nearly all of GT!
Definitely useless. There's a ton of other wish-list threads and we don't need new threads with every single little thought someone gets into their head.

I would pay for a remastered gt4 in the PlayStation store available for download. PD have a lot of things to fix in gt7 before I would be willing to pay them more money for any DLC in this game

Latest Posts

Back