DLC missing from store

  • Thread starter Thread starter bullet50000
  • 13 comments
  • 682 views
Messages
8
United States
Kansas
Messages
OMG-a-pacifist
I had wanted to purchase the Track Pack (The one with Spa), but it isn't on the PS Store. Did they take it down or something?
 
I had wanted to purchase the Track Pack (The one with Spa), but it isn't on the PS Store. Did they take it down or something?


Yes they took it down about a month ago:(..
 
If you buy a dlc pack today you will get the Car Restoration and the Kart 125. That's what I got :)
 
If you buy a dlc pack today you will get the Car Restoration and the Kart 125. That's what I got :)



Hes talking about the spa an the cart space dlc. Psn took it off:(..
 
r3dnekteddybear
Hes talking about the spa an the cart space dlc. Psn took it off:(..

Yep... The only way to get it is too buy GT5 XL.

Sony also took off the BF3 online pass too.
 
Yep... The only way to get it is too buy GT5 XL.

Sony also took off the BF3 online pass too.


I dont even think you can get it even with the xl, cause you would have to put the code in an i dont think you would be able to get that, i dont know.
 
I dont even think you can get it even with the xl, cause you would have to put the code in an i dont think you would be able to get that, i dont know.

GT5 XL codes only work with items that are available on the store.

So this won't work unless they happen to have fixed it during the maintenance.
 
GT5 XL codes only work with items that are available on the store.

So this won't work unless they happen to have fixed it during the maintenance.


Thats what i thought.
 
It's still on the European store.
 
GT5 XL codes only work with items that are available on the store.

So this won't work unless they happen to have fixed it during the maintenance.
Are you serious? If so that is absolute bullcrap 👎.

I have an XL DLC question. I bought a cheap copy of the XL because it would be easier to install the game later. I have most of the DLC that is included. Can I sell or give away the DLC code/s and will they work on another account/machine? They have never been entered on a PS3.
 
Are you serious? If so that is absolute bullcrap 👎.

I have an XL DLC question. I bought a cheap copy of the XL because it would be easier to install the game later. I have most of the DLC that is included. Can I sell or give away the DLC code/s and will they work on another account/machine? They have never been entered on a PS3.

Yup, you can do what you like with the codes if they've never been used. Who would pay money for them is another matter.
 
iainoflo85
GT5 XL codes only work with items that are available on the store.

So this won't work unless they happen to have fixed it during the maintenance.

The GT5 XL comes with the first two DLC packs. Aka the Spa and kart space tracks and 17 of those cars
 
Back