DLC Painted Car Wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter LewisHamilton
  • 13 comments
  • 829 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

LewisHamilton

(Banned)
Messages
141
I can trade for everything I have, also there are 0/0/0 RUFs in my OCD.
 
Traders beware:

LewisHamilton aka GranTurismoJames. As soon as he received my car he erased my account, faster than I could blink. A (insert expletive here) scammer.👎👎

Good luck in here..... pulled straight from the Rep thread......
 
WHo are you gonna scam today scammer ??? :crazy:
 
I will send first also there was a misunderstanding with one guy so I'm a scammer?
 
I think the term "scammer" applies to a person who scam people once as well as multiple times.
 
This isnt going well.. lol
 
Bad start for a trading thread. :(
 
Good luck in here..... pulled straight from the Rep thread......

He sent this to me via PM aswell. :yuck:
LewisHamilton
I can send you a level 12 ticket for a car painted in Fluroscent paint?
 
He is most definitely a scammer. A few days ago he pm me that he'd send me a dlc painted car for some new gear. So I sent the gear and he said he'd send after reset. That was two days ago. I still don't have the car. Now he's asking for dlc painted cars. Not cool at all:tdown:
 
Monatsende
^^^^ The thread is funny. How old is LewisHamilton?

Lol I don't know but he's still winging it . I hope he stays around because he's been named so many times but never disappears off GTP ... Lol he's a trier :)
 
About time this user was banned. If everyone reports him, like I have, then he'll get the hammer :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back