DLC release discussion (Some note in first post)

• Thread starter TCSdisable
  • 1,033 comments
I wouldn't be suprised if they uploaded a flawed bundle so they had to remove it. It would fit perfectly with the history of GT5.

I wouldn't be suprised if they uploaded a flawed bundle so they had to remove it. It would fit perfectly with the history of GT5.

Or if now they decided the complete pack is going to receive a 50% price increase so that its pointless to even bother bundling it.

keeerching.jpg

Makes you wonder how sony\pd will try to fix this especially to people who made multiple purchases of the same item.

Unless they just say "tough, that's how it is."

Maybe they can modify it so you can choose any account on your PS3 (only once) instead of just the one which it was bought with. But you're right anyway, that won't fix the entire issue, and people who purchased it several times will be right to get mad.

So it's a track with no events that I can play for free online. Another version of perhaps the most hated car in GT history, RM versions of street cars that are already in the game, suits to play dress up that you can get from the seasonal events (minus a few special items) one-use paints and now I hear it is locked to one account and will only work if disc, account and store are in perfect celestial alignment.

I have total faith that all this will get sorted out. The whole thing feels rushed, as always, the results are reflecting that. To everyone who is angry, yeah it sucks, but in the end this kind of BS gets fixed.

Jai
Just bought the DLC, but there is nothing showing me where I can download it?

It sounds like almost everyone should wait until the US gets it so all issues can be addressed.

Oh I get it, it is an April Fools joke, sure it is October. It was delayed until Kaz was happy with it, he is such. A perfectionist and joker. APRIL FOOL EVERYBODY!!

Wow, I was right in regard of being able to upgrade the DLC cars. According to another thread, you can put engine tuning stage 3 on the Miata TC. I'm pretty sure the same applies to the other cars as well.

So now if I want to have stock AND fully upgraded TCs, I have to buy the DLC twice. Way to go PD/Sony/whoever is responsible. :ouch:

To the people saying not to moan because PD will fix it, even if they do fixing things has become far too common with this game and it's not acceptable. How many original features needed to be fixed, many of the updates needed a fix, parts of spec 2 need a fix and now the DLC does. They shouldn't need to be fixed and some of you guys need to stop using it to excuse their shoddy work.

To the people saying not to moan because PD will fix it, even if they do fixing things has become far too common with this game and it's not acceptable. How many original features needed to be fixed, many of the updates needed a fix, parts of spec 2 need a fix and now the DLC does. They shouldn't need to be fixed and some of you guys need to stop using it to excuse their shoddy work.

PD will have to fix it though.:dopey:

Not moaning, but disappointed how things turned out. But not being a drama queen about it...

Back