DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,407 views
Alex 3074
Do I need to ad it to my thread list ?

You could do. Its looks very good on my Lamborghini lp560.
 
cryptomanic
I would add it. Its going to be the next black matte!:drool:

Cool :lol: maybe I should open a mistery paint thread 💡
 
Just to let you know, Mysterious Violet pearl is by suzuki and a cervo from the premium dealership at 14'180 will get you the paint ;)
 
Igwyana
Just to let you know, Mysterious Violet pearl is by suzuki and a cervo from the premium dealership at 14'180 will get you the paint ;)

Its crazy how a cheap car gets such a nice paint.
 
Igwyana
Just to let you know, Mysterious Violet pearl is by suzuki and a cervo from the premium dealership at 14'180 will get you the paint ;)

Got it thanks mate 👍
 
Igwyana
Good stuff 👍 Nice colour eh :)

Yes mate thanks . Blackish red mica is good too .... Mmmm
 
Most of these colours are really nice----Verde Ithaca Dark Turquoise Green Metallic (Bullit's Colour)
Vivanitgrun
Silk Green Metallic
Carnival Metallic
Envy
Cybergreen Metallic Aquamarin
Curious Yellow
Rally Yellow
Electric Green
Cityrot Metallic
Light Green Metallic
Vert Ouranos
Celeste
Laser Blue
Iced Teal Metallic
Rallye Green Metallic
Seabreeze Green Mica
Opal Lavender Titan Metallic
Burnt Orange
Colmarblau
Fiftiesgrun
Fantasiagrun
LeMans Grun
Panther Pink
Kiwi
Pearl Metallic Kashmir Blue
Phoenixgelb Metallic
Salvia
Mysterious Violet Pearl
York Green
Pourpre
Sublime
Isotope Green
Arancio Atlas
Papaya Orange
Chrome Orange Metallic
Raspberry Red Pearl
Verde Countach
Beryll
Atomic Orange Metal Tintcoat
Black-Eye Purple Metallic
Bornit
Bright Jade
Bright Red 2
Bright Red Clearcoat
Brilliant Orange Metallic
Brilliant Sky
Brokatgelb
Chromblau
Chrome Silver Metallic
Crystal Blue Metallic
Deep Pink Metallic
Electric Blue
Electric Orange
Frash Green
Hawaiian Blue Metallic
Hellblau
Hellrot
In-Violet Metallic
Iris Red Pearl
Java
Lava Orange Pearlescent
Lightning Yellow
Lime Green Metallic
London Green Pearl
Spectrum Blue Metallic
Passionate Pink
Pathfinder Blue Pearlescent
Rosso Dino
Rubinrot
Salsa
Sassy Grass Green
Sky Blue
Splash Green Mica
Sunfire Red
Surf Blue
Tor Red
Taiga Metallic
Turquoise Metallic
 
MarcosChelas
i have that paint and it's a nice one as well :)

Can I get it from a dealership car?
 
Igwyana
Ooh really? Manufacturer and model ?

I got it from the UCD Toyota Soarer 430scv 01 ' I'll send you one after reset
 
andy54321
Can I get it from a dealership car?

Searched , can't see , I'll put in your collection , sending one to igwyana too so I'll have to owe you 1 chop ....... 1 chop ? I mean 1 chipchop ..... NO! 1 chopchip ....... :banghead: ... 1 chip !
 
Alex 3074
Searched , can't see , I'll put in your collection , sending one to igwyana too so I'll have to owe you 1 chop ....... 1 chop ? I mean 1 chipchop ..... NO! 1 chopchip ....... :banghead: ... 1 chip !

Lol thanks.
 
How about Elder Berry Pearl Effect , and just Berry Pearl Effect . Both on Audi tt coupe quattro 03 NCD
 
Alex 3074
How about Elder Berry Pearl Effect , and just Berry Pearl Effect . Both on Audi tt coupe quattro 03 NCD

Not seen them. Are they decent ?
 
andy54321
Not seen them. Are they decent ?

Audi do some good paints , also check out lotus too ( isotope green ) :zzzzzzzzzzz:
 
Back