DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,419 views
Rob192005
It made me watch the first 5 seconds then I did and when I looked back here..oh well there's always next time sans chris.;)

Lol , wait chpbullet notices :D he must still be on the phone to his mrs !
 
It made me watch the first 5 seconds then I did and when I looked back here..oh well there's always next time sans chris.;)

Mate you want to get an add blocker.?
Stops all junk on the page loading.:D
Now since I gave a prize to Carl other night how do you fancy picking up the prize I just won.:D
Chat soon bye for now.:)


damn :'( , oh well ..........

congrats again chris

Thanks mate.:D
 
Lmao you're almost as cruel as I am mate.:D;)

@Chris yeah you're probably right mate.👍

Edit: Wow thanks alot mate!.:D
 
rob didnt you needed the infinity ?

the door is opened :)
 
Actually I found that one in my garage.:lol:
 
Lmao you're almost as cruel as I am mate.:D;)

@Chris yeah you're probably right mate.👍

Edit: Wow thanks alot mate!.:D

Your welcome mate.👍
Pick a beauty. Bye for now.:)
 
Oh dear wheres cphbullet? :indiff:
 
Chris you are too nice mate 👍

Rob ?
 
Swell suits please,racing softs and suprise me with cs's thanks mate.:) Thanks again Chris.:)
 
sorry for hijack this thread my good friend

but lemme just ask this :

6438210327_394a77c731_b.jpg


6438210313_b67a3abd34_b.jpg


do you like my drift cars :)

well : congrats chris &&& Rob :)
 
Interesting choice with the Jag but ya they look good mate.:)
 
Rob192005
Swell suits please,racing softs and suprise me with cs's thanks mate.:) Thanks again Chris.:)

Rob which 458? The oil Polarized that looks a bit bluey ? Or the redish grey ?
 
The red one please.:)
 
Haha thanks Carl.:P
 
Thanks kindly mate beautiful car now I'mma go break her in.:)
 
Thanks kindly mate beautiful car now I'mma go break her in.:)

DO her hard mate , i dont like the 458 italia tuned cuz stocked with the ferrari red

they are easier to do

:lol:
 
She looks good mate,and Carl I'mma fully tune her apart from weight reduction and do a couple enduro's to take me up to reset.👍
 
Back