DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,416 views
You have to be quick guys , remember there is others watching this but not posting here .
The Hills Have Eyes !
 
10 storey 100 ft drop.
 
ok , let me just kill wikipiédia please
 
100 foot drop.?
 
What means HAMPER?
And can I guess again?
 
christara321
:lol: I should of got that on my first guess.:D

I had already quoted you answer . Then you edited .. Lol
 
100 feet...
 
I had already quoted you answer . Then you edited .. Lol

I know I usually post then check it then correct any spelling if I see it.
You answered too quick but mine didn,t show an edit.:D
Cheers mate bye for now.:)
 
Damn add's on youtube.:(
 
i searched more about it on youtube and it says 105 feet soo :S
 
Carl3456
i searched more about it on youtube and it says 105 feet soo :S

No mate listen to the YouTube link i gave you ;)!
 
It made me watch the first 5 seconds then I did and when I looked back here..oh well there's always next time sans chris.;)
 
Damn, I really should refresh the page more often :(
 
damn :'( , oh well ..........

congrats again chris
 
Back