DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,418 views
Not as explosive as we thought boys?:trouble: anyhow I'm off to the track.:)
 
30 metres!!

Got to love Robbie Maddison.
 
Please, accept FR so I can send you the Camaro SS '69 Burnished Brown Met 0/0/0 👍
 
You need to change the thread to closed, i saw 'HAMPER' and panicked thinking i had missed it again lol.
 
cphbullet
You need to change the thread to closed, i saw 'HAMPER' and panicked thinking i had missed it again lol.

Competition in coming ;)
 
Competition in coming ;)
I have an odd feeling i wont win -_- , could you just make the question 'what does the cph stand for in cphbullet'?
 
cphbullet
I have an odd feeling i wont win -_- , could you just make the question 'what does the cph stand for in cphbullet'?

What does it stand for ?
 
Im not telling you that lol, i'll just let you know when someone gets it right:lol:
 
Ok no answer lets go chop chop lol, swear to god i'd better win...
 
You've stuffed the ? up mate 👍
 
Hold on sorry guys , my bad ... Lol
 
5
EDIT 🤬
 
Awesome, thanks

I'm going to donate my prize of course ;) Gimme a couple of mins :D

I think you an I are on santa,s little list. :lol:
Laters mate bye for now.:)
 
Back