DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,407 views
opposite of mud = dust
 
Soil?
 
HOODFIELD
opposite of mud = dust

Mmnm yeah maybe . This question was ask to me by a 7 yr old and it's bugging me , wet - dry . black - white . hot - cold .
mud - ? chalk or rock maybe ?
 
I think it's dirt because

1st dirt then water = mud
1st water then dirt = piece of 🤬

:dopey:
 
werty_56-1
I think it's dirt because

1st dirt then water = mud
1st water then dirt = piece of 🤬

:dopey:

It's not dirt lol
 
Chalk?
 
Alex 3074
Mmnm yeah maybe . This question was ask to me by a 7 yr old and it's bugging me , wet - dry . black - white . hot - cold .
mud - ? chalk or rock maybe ?

CARCRASH

I think that as close to the answer I'll get .
 
Unless anybody else comes up with a better answer ;)
Ok, I'm off to watch Top Gear in 10 minutes so you won't get a response from me.
 
gasha12000

Lol sorry , look at it like this : if you had some mud in 1 hand what you have in the other ?
 
HOODFIELD
I posted this on Yahoo since it's bugging me too now. I understand how you interperate chaulk but I still think its as simple as what is Mud? Wet dirt. What is the opposite of wet dirt? Dry dirt.

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArzMntQhzywawh2AjxsgOFCQHQx.;_ylv=3?qid=20120205120401AAfUVtt

HOODFIELD
The first person said soap. :lol:

Lol its not easy is it , I think it's more of a opinion rather than a fact , thanks HOODFIELD for searching ;)
 
Last edited:
HOODFIELD #2000 post in this thread:lol:
 
Lol its not easy it , I think it's more of a opinion rather than a fact , thanks HOODFIELD for searching ;)

Check that link in a couple days, either someone answers, or we have more people to laugh at. ;)
 
By what you said HOOD I guess I won , but well have too see then :lol:
 
Soft, sticky matter resulting from the mixing of earth and water.? = MUD

So my opinion, would be if you do not add the water then the opposite would be just just earth?

Bye for now mate.:)
 
isn't basicly , dirt and earth same thing ?
 
Back