DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,404 views
Alex 3074
Audi do some good paints , also check out lotus too ( isotope green ) :zzzzzzzzzzz:

Gotta say I like the lotus paints. Ill Check out Audi paints in morning.
Someone online today had a nice paint on his car. Should of asked him what it was. It was a red colour lol.
 
andy54321
Gotta say I like the lotus paints. Ill Check out Audi paints in morning.
Someone online today had a nice paint on his car. Should of asked him what it was. It was a red colour lol.

Probably blackish red mica .. Lol you'll have it in the morning I'll send it around 8.30 ish .
 
Alex 3074
Probably blackish red mica .. Lol you'll have it in the morning I'll send it around 8.30 ish .

Ok thanks. Ill let you know if that's it lol.
 
Its (red hot) that paint I was on about.
 
Raspberry red pearl is a really cool colour ;)
 
Igwyana
Raspberry red pearl is a really cool colour ;)

Agree that is nice. Apart from I had a db9 in that colour and I spayed it mysterious violet pearl this morning.
 
I got a mclaren F1 in that colour, but may buy another as it looks good in orange :)
 
Igwyana
I got a mclaren F1 in that colour, but may buy another as it looks good in orange :)

Did you get berry pearl effect ?
 
Did you get berry pearl effect ?

Have you sent that one? thought you had sent dark red mica thing? Not been on ps3 yet :(
 
Alex 3074
How about Elder Berry Pearl Effect , and just Berry Pearl Effect . Both on Audi tt coupe quattro 03 NCD

No , yeah sent mica , but get this ;)
 
I have elder berry pearl effect and berry pearl effect :)
 
Igwyana
I have elder berry pearly effect and berry pearl effect :)

Are them paints on a specific car?
 
Igwyana
I'll have a look and see if i can find out for you

Thanks. Im at work otherwise I would look. :)
 
Igwyana
Ooh bad time to be working my friend :(

Sure is. Got some time off after tonight only had a couple of hours game time this month.
 
Sure is. Got some time off after tonight only had a couple of hours game time this month.

At least you got some time off to come :)

Both colours in audi dealership, i looked at the TT quattro 03 and they were on that ;)
 
Igwyana
At least you got some time off to come :)

Both colours in audi dealership, i looked at the TT quattro 03 and they were on that ;)

Cheers mate.
 
Alex 3074
How about Elder Berry Pearl Effect , and just Berry Pearl Effect . Both on Audi tt coupe quattro 03 NCD

Here ;)
 
Igwyana
Damn i wasted my time lol

I never noticed Alex wrote that lol.

Maybe I did I was asking about paints yesterday. It been along week :(
 
writen once , quoted twice :rolleyes: !
 
andy54321
I never noticed Alex wrote that lol.

Maybe I did I was asking about paints yesterday. It been along week :(

Lol.. Which mattes do you want mate ?
 
Back