Do cops have ?? in gta5

Last night I saw one cop get back in his car, run over his own partner....and his partner got up and continued firing at the perps lol. Of course the cop in the car drove off and his partner had to walk :lol:

Online cops, I thought they'd act the same as offline but they are worse. I mean, ramming an unarmed man who's riding a BMX down the street, on one star is ridiculousness tied to insanity. Especially when you just say "Hi (friendly-like)" and they view it as hostility. C.O.P.S. - Corrupted Overthinking Possibly Stupid

Having AI doesn't mean a lot on its own. It wouldn't matter how good an AI was if the AI characters had a sight and hearing radius of 5 inches. They'd never come after you anywa, and appear really dumb, when in reality they were more like blind and deaf.

Giving a computer program something that resembles human intelligence isn't a simple task. It involves a lot of processes. It also involves emulating illogical things that humans do, even if that is a display of lack of intelligence.

An AI could be extremely good at reacting realistically to an accident, and determining who was at fault, but still have poor pathfinding. An AI could also technically be good even if it was programmed to give up after 10 minutes of not seeing the player. If you wanted truly realistic police behavior in GTA, the game would have had to simulate the crime scene invenstigation, and possibly send out a warrant on you 5 days after you killed someone in an area you thought was safe to kill in.

If they keep coming at you even if you kill 10000 of them, that might not display a lack of AI, just that they respawn infinitely and have no fear of death. That doesn't really give any indication of how intelligent each police officer is.

Last edited:
I feel like owning an UC (Undercover Car) and customizing it may be cool.... Anyone want to agree? I mean the fun you'd have without constantly having to steal one or give up.

I just think it's ridiculous how easily they find you after you escape their line-of-sight. If you drive through multiple alleyways, and hide behind a dumpster after turning several corners, they still find you no matter what.

One time, I robbed a convenience store in Mirror Park. I went my usual route, by crossing the LS River and going down into the subway. I didn't go completely into the rounded tube section, but was parked right before them. Above me was a metal grate spanning the length of the tunnel. The police helicopter flew over me and had its searchlight shining down into the tunnel. Somehow, they saw my car twenty feet underground through a two-foot-wide grate from roughly a hundred feet above the ground.

I just think it's ridiculous how easily they find you after you escape their line-of-sight. If you drive through multiple alleyways, and hide behind a dumpster after turning several corners, they still find you no matter what.

One time, I robbed a convenience store in Mirror Park. I went my usual route, by crossing the LS River and going down into the subway. I didn't go completely into the rounded tube section, but was parked right before them. Above me was a metal grate spanning the length of the tunnel. The police helicopter flew over me and had its searchlight shining down into the tunnel. Somehow, they saw my car twenty feet underground through a two-foot-wide grate from roughly a hundred feet above the ground.
Or when you lose the cops in Vespucci Beach and the Sandy Shores cops are the ones who spot you

The cops are actuall somewhat intelligent , if you shoot a cop in the leg and he falls down , another cop usually comes from behind a cop car and drags is partner to safety. Pretty neat.

The cops are actuall somewhat intelligent , if you shoot a cop in the leg and he falls down , another cop usually comes from behind a cop car and drags is partner to safety. Pretty neat.
Til I gun down the hero with my G36

The second one works the best.
Or show the LSPD who's boss by going on GTA VC and destroying the VCPD then on GTAIV to destroy the LCPD then on GTASA to destroy the SFPD and LVPD then on GTAV and destroy the LSPD. Yeah. That's a lot of dead PD's

"Nuke the :censored:ers" - Directed by Michael Bay
Here's the poster
nuclear_explosions_01.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2015-3-8_22-53-52.jpeg
    upload_2015-3-8_22-53-52.jpeg
    5.2 KB · Views: 8
10/10 - Movie Of The Year 2015 - IGN Approves
No, 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10 - Best movie ever made in ever ever.

Edit: Man have we gone off-topic

Back