DO NOT BUY CARS FROM PS STORE ....GLITCHED

• Thread starter mercgoat
  • 82 comments
DLC is still broken. Called them again but no fix yet.
Yes, it's a bit odd.

I've yet to see someone in N.A. claim they were successful in downloading them, so I've been anticipating seeing a notice on the North American region page of gran-turismo.com recognising the issue, regardless of whether it was a PD or N.A. PS Store problem.

I can only assume PD are aware of the issue.
Poor form really.

Does anyone know if this is till broken? I sure want to drive that 356 that has a "0" next to it in the purchased cars list. I know, I know, I could take a day off work and grind all day to buy with store credits or I can work for one hour and come home and buy many many million dollar cars for $1.99 to $2.99. I just want to take the 356 for a quick spin....

Update Feb. 2, 2019: I've gained the option to re-purchase the car, which wasn't available before. Brand Central still lists the car as "Acquired" with 0 next to the image. Contacted Sony support and was told to restore licences, but the issue still wasn't resolved. Hopefully they're be a solution soon...

Is it just the US/Canada that has the problem? I have spare money in the store and nothing to spend it on right now so I'd be happy
to test and see if it's still broken?

If you're willing to take the risk for science then go ahead. Haven't heard anyone else's experience yet, but can confirm I still haven't received my 356.

Last edited:
Nope not fixed and probably won’t get fixed until the next batch of DLC come out. It took them one month to make the DLC available for purchase last fall (update with the 288 GTO and the Zonda R).

My ps store is working now. Gonna have to look at bank account to see if I was refunded. But repurchased the car and was on track in 5 minutes.

The 1 appeared instead of the 0?

Yes. I did repurchase it though.
When I originally bought the car, it would show 0 in the “purchased cars”. But psn would Show it as purchased.

So today I just went for it. Same car I had previously tried to buy (356). Selected it from the “purchased cars” in gtsport, clicked on the car with the 0, This time it didn’t say purchased on psn’s Side, so I tried it again. And worked just fine.

‼️‼️Try at your own risk obviously.‼️‼️

If you don’t have a couple of bucks to waste you should probably just stick to grinding out laps and actually gaining experience in the sim. Trust me you need the laps! ;)

Yes. I did repurchase it though.
When I originally bought the car, it would show 0 in the “purchased cars”. But psn would Show it as purchased.

So today I just went for it. Same car I had previously tried to buy (356). Selected it from the “purchased cars” in gtsport, clicked on the car with the 0, This time it didn’t say purchased on psn’s Side, so I tried it again. And worked just fine.

‼️‼️Try at your own risk obviously.‼️‼️

If you don’t have a couple of bucks to waste you should probably just stick to grinding out laps and actually gaining experience in the sim. Trust me you need the laps! ;)

So you bought it twice? I’ll wait until they issue mass refunds or fix it for real. Kind of a joke if that’s the only way to do it.

Fixed. They finally fixed it.

DzaiI2mWoAAyBkn.jpg:large

Still having issues.

So I’ve paid for the cars but it does not show in purchased items.

There’s not one car shown at all.

I’m not sure if I’m missing something.

If it works correctly how does it go?

For example if you buy the car in the add ons section of the PS store. Should it just show up in purchased items?

It started again? I stopped buying DLC after the first debacle
Not sure if it’s isolated to me or what.

But in my purchased items it does not show that I’ve bought any items.

Sony is at a loss and can only offer me a refund now.

Not sure if it’s isolated to me or what.

But in my purchased items it does not show that I’ve bought any items.

Sony is at a loss and can only offer me a refund now.

Buddy, I already send a message to Mr. Yamauchi, hope then can fix that problem ASAP.

Back