Do you buy tuning parts in mass?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CoolNameHere
  • 8 comments
  • 808 views
Messages
120
Messages
mike327
Question says it all do you buy your tuning parts in mass ex, you buy 10 high rpm turbos so when you want to equip one you don't have to buy it
 
I thought about doing this but never actually got round to it.
 
I have never given it thought actually, is it any faster (e.g. less button actions/dialogues) if you do?
 
I have never given it thought actually, is it any faster (e.g. less button actions/dialogues) if you do?


I think it's slower because you have to get into the car you want to upgrade, then go to the items select button, then select items (instead of paint),then find the item, then select it, then select install.

Plus if you buy some extra items (for whatever reason) you tend to forget about them and buy the same parts in the tuning shop.

So, not time saving, nor any money savings.

I ended up giving mine away.
 
Only some tyres and the engine chip upgrade.
 
Yes, tires (comfort, slicks and dirt), turbos st3, race suspensions and race gearbox.
 
i did this, bought a load of tyres, turbos, suspension lsd's, but most of the time i still go into the tuning shop, i think its easier
 
I buy a half dozen sets of sports tires sometimes, but not much else. Also, if I know I'm about to add parts to a few cars I'll buy the parts all at once.

I believe it is "en masse" as an FYI.
 
Back