Do you smoke ?? (If you do, you need this)

  • Thread starter Thread starter CloneHead
  • 28 comments
  • 735 views
That's...quite sad really...
All it is is a car lighter mounted in a thingy that you put in one of your PC spots(like where a CD drive would be).
I could make something like that if I wanted to...
 
i know people who smoke both weed and cigarettes but I never touch the stuff myself, and yes that is stupid :sick:
 
Originally posted by Ford Man
i know people who smoke both weed and cigarettes but I never touch the stuff myself, and yes that is stupid :sick:

That's hella wierd d00d...:eek:
 
HA! Milefile you deserve to be kicked in the nuts!!!
 
Cobraboy, you can't seem to grasp the concept of pluralization. No s is needed for nut.

Ouch.
 
I was just copying what milefile had in his sig. So there :p
But then wouldn't that be saying that milefile only had one 'nut'? Ouch.
 
We're speaking informally here, its testicles, not nuts. Poor Milefile, one testicle.
 
Ah, now this is how to derail a thread kiddies.

Watch and learn.
 
What? I was just trying to speak formally. If you want me to speak informally I will. Anyway, if you were a die-hard smoker and hard the ability to put that in your computer that would be a very good thing to have. But like it said, it isnt only used for cigarettes, oops, shall I say smokes? fags? :rolleyes:
 
Speaking informally is the best way to go. I was the one doing the derailing I believe.
 
Feh. The heat from the coils couldn't be doing your PC's performance any favors.
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
We're speaking informally here, its testicles, not nuts. Poor Milefile, one testicle.

Broken, might I add
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Oh, sorry. :p

Stop that. You're scaring me.

<kicks MileFile in the nut>

What? He already has a kid on the way...he doesn't need that anymore...
 
Heh, thats a cool little invention actually. Not because of the lighter, but because its an adapter. You can run anything that will run in a cars lighter adapter in your room. Such as a cell phone charger if you dont have any more plugs left in your outlet, or even your cars sub-woofer! Hah. :p
 
Hmm, I'll plug in my radar detector! Now I'll know when those damn police are coming to get that Camero I found at Five Finger Discount Dealership...
 
:notsure:

How am I supposed to light the 4 footer with THAT thing? Certainly NOT an all-purpose creation, but I'm sure he'll make a few bucks.
 
Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
:notsure:

How am I supposed to light the 4 footer with THAT thing? Certainly NOT an all-purpose creation, but I'm sure he'll make a few bucks.

You use a blowtorch. Or at least I do.
 
I'll make you quit smoking:

The more you smoke, the more chance I have of an Asthma attack and dieing.

That, and less tadpoles in your pond. Literally.
 
Back