Dodge SRT-4

I'm not much of a fan of that rear wing. It reminds me of a superbird. I like to be a bit more understated.

I like the AVS downdraft "wing":

avs_pl2k_wing3.jpg

Yeah, happy GT4 day...my shop isn't getting the copies until late tonight (technically in store on the 22nd). Grrrrrrrr!!!!

sqcomp, I got the new wires because the stockers were almost white after about 1000 miles. Stage 3 would be really cool, but right now my car runs stronger than a lot of stage2 cars. So I think I am gonna stick with what I had, because I also use it as a daily driver.

I was thinking about ordering most of my upgrade parts from modernperformance.com. I like what I'm hearing about the MSD components. I'm looking forward to seeing what the car will do WITHOUT the upgrade kits, i.e. catback, suspension, ignition/distributor, and air filter.

Let us know how yours is doing!

I am a huge fan of the SRT-4, and people can call it a neon or whatever they want and I could care less. The only thing that gets on my nerves is when retarded people that know nothing about cars say...

Drift-Kid
Turbo Skittle

SRT4 - turbo=Neon

If they did know anything, they would know that there is a lot more to a car than it's looks and whether or not it has a turbo. It has pretty much the same interior and sheet metal as the Neon, but that's it. EVERYTHING else is completely new to the Neon... the front and rear facias, the engine, suspension, exhaust... you name it. And the fact that it does have new facias sets it way above the Neon in style. I hate the Neon's looks (which I happen to own lol), but I completely love the SRT-4's looks, and of course everything else about it too.

I have no problem with the wing. It's just that I'm kind of thinking like I own one. It's because I think someone said that seeing from the back with the Supra-like wing can be a little tough. So that's why I said that. But either way you look at it, it's a race car to me. Even if you don't like domestics (domestic meaning America in this case), you have to like this car. It's got the power. It's not real expensive. Real life or in a game, this is a car you can use to perhaps mount some upsets over tougher competitors. Get one, take one to the track, and just rip ass all over GT4. You dig, player?

Well, Got my first car, silver SRT-4...black wing black rims...what a little monster this car is, once you get used to the torque steer, its a giant killer !

Holdenhsvgtsr
is the srt really affordable as a first car??

Probably not from the start. BUT, if you load your GT3 data save into GT4, it gives you an extra 100,000 CR to start with!! That is what I plan on doing today to get me an SRT-4 as a first car. :sly:

Sweet pics man!! Can you give a drive report? Hows it handle compared to cars in its "class" ( ITR, or civic ect.) whats the power like stock/modded in the game? One last thing, does it even sound like an SRT4???

Nice picture! I dont need to ask anymore questions, as I just picked my copy up half an hour ago! I bought an SRT4 and worked her to 511hp. Even with hard tires and traction control jacked up, it still screeches!! I dont plan on continuing with this file, because I wasted 110,000$ But I will just start a new one. As for now, heres a shot i took from my TV, its with a digicam so dont rag on the quality! I am just gettin new to this game too, very different than gt3!!

f50778a8.jpg

f50778a9.jpg

imagestation are weird they dont seem to like hotlinking for some reason plus their bandwidth goes really fast,one of the main reasons i use photobucket but went over my hotlink limit by 376mb......opps

ok the first person who posted the yellow SRT you are in deep ****, you have a picture there that is not yours , its one of my friends, and i just told him your taking credit for his pics, the one that says takumi trueno is not yours, so i suggest you take that one offf

Holdenhsvgtsr, You are an idiot for taking my own pictures.

Good thing i have an account here. He didnt take them down. But I did. I have also made my Photobucket dissappear for the time being.

Proof enough that they were my pictures was my name on one of them,, I didnt post the rest. Get a life and get your own pictures.

So Holdenhsvgtsr, What do you have to say now?

That you cant take YOUR own pictures?

That you are no good at taking YOUR own pictures?

Or that you are good at stealling OTHERS pictures?

You could also say that you are a fake. If you posted those pictures at srtforums I will know. I have a friend there too.

But they were probably taken down already by me. LOL!

Like I said... WHAT boring Neon? This thing is sick. Good power, aggressive looks, just don't call it boring. The pictures are pretty nice as well. Even after I get a new pair of glasses, I can still see clearly how lovely those pictures look. The SRT-4 Neon is more aggressive than cool. I'm not knocking the SRT-4; I'm just saying it's a mean compact. My only thing is, what is its competition? The Civics, Minis, and Ford Foci (plural of Focus)... or the Impreza, Skyline, and NSX? Or how confident are you American car fans about knocking these bigtime Japanese rides (except the Focus, which is the only non-Japanese car in this list)?

Regardless, it will be fun to race that thing. How is it on the track, by the way? Understeer? Oversteer? Crisp handling? What?

ok when on earth did i say they were MY OWN PICTURES if you read further on you will easily find out i got them from SRTFORUMS in NO WAY did i claim they were mine so why dont you start reading and not just look at pretty pictures,and i will get pictures but at the moment GT4 isnt out in the uk.

Back