• Thread starter dranddad
  • 135 comments
England
Halesowen, West Midlands
dranddad
picture.php
[/IMG]​
Dodge Viper SRT/10 High Speed Ring/N3 tires​

For those that like the challenge of N3 racing, you’ve tried the 350Z now try this beast, but remember it is 20 laps.

From the feed back looks like the event is a hit, like to see some full grids.

Phillip.

Race Times :17 / :47

Online TT leader board / in-house event Plus List of interested participants so far.

01) 1'14.557--GTP_Timppaq
02) 1'14.580--GTP_DEVIE
03) 1'14.641--GTP_Synwraith
04) 1'14.670--GTP_spyrrari1
05) 1'14.758--IRT_hordeR35
06) 1'14.821--GTP_DOUQA
07) 1'14.859--MR _VOLCANO
08) 1'14.875--GTP_EBK2
09) 1'14.932--GTP_Eriba
10) 1'15.093--GTP_Crispy74
11) 1'15.132--GTP_Superwally,
12)

Fak_EV1L
GTP_Fastas
Talon
GTP_jh001
GTP_DGiant2000
GTP_Sigma
GTP_VIPERGTSR01
amar_212
GTP_CRAZYTORTISE
GTP_Calcifer
GTP_Spiran
GTP_Jostheboss
GTP_clacksman
GTP_Undutchable
GTP_Ren831
GTP_Enigma
GTP_TwistyBits
GTP_Egghead

Last edited:
For those that like the challenge of N3 racing, you’ve tried the 350Z now try this beast, but remember it is 20 laps.....

Phillip.

20 laps you say? I'll have a go. I will send you a psn invite when I'm next on Philip 👍

Is tuning allowed?

Nope, level playing field. :scared: It's grayed out.

Dan: 20 laps you say? I'll have a go. I will send you a psn invite when I'm next on Philip

Would be nice if we can get interested participants here first, as 20 laps is boring with just 2 on the grid, but nice to see some of us are up for it.

If we can get a date / time when guys/gals would like to take part (ish) we can set a race time once every hour on the day.

Makes it more relaxed. But any other idea's are more than welcome.

Last edited:
I'd guess you can get a couple of races in per hour but perhaps this thread should be moved into the GTP-registry members forum for security?

I'll be happy to race whenever. (Assuming my full game re-install goes to plan :nervous:)

Yeah sounds like it could be fun with large grids. Count me in.

Do many here race much during the day(GMT)? I never usually find packed grids until about 7pm.

I'd guess you can get a couple of races in per hour but perhaps this thread should be moved into the GTP-registry members forum for security?

I'll be happy to race whenever. (Assuming my full game re-install goes to plan :nervous:)

Two per hour may be pushing it a little (well for us old-uns) its about 25/26 minutes per race, 40 laps per-hour is half an endurance race and on N3's :scared:

But hey you dont have to do both, we can fit in an integra variety is the thing. 👍

Jack, Dan and myself (GTP_jh001, GTP_Fastas, GTP_Eriba) ran this yesterday, all be it I didn’t fair to well, it’s a tricky little devil, I was working on a time frame of, :17 / :47 past the hour.

With the other two events running at Suzuka :00 / :30 and Fuji :05 / :35 this should give you plenty of time to change cars, do a few free laps if you wish to change in-between events.

If these times sound ok to any that wish to show us how to race on N3’s in this beast, please show your interest in thread and I’ll add you to the list. #1

As its F1 race day I won't be here till after the race.

:17 / :47

Phillip.

Last edited:
Just so I know what to aim for, what's anyone's best time so far?

Just go for no mistakes if I was you, it's a hand full. :scared:

Phillip.

Edit: Dont think this old-un can manage two an hour, need a little rest now, think I'll go for one an hour. I find it hard work keeping it going the right way round.

:17 next one for me

Last edited:
Nice race with KOR_Hellrazor and KOR_Redskull 👍

Phillip.

Yes Andy, going to ask Moderators to remove the one off race day, looks like more and more are getting into it.

Nice race with KOR_Hellrazor and KOR_Redskull 👍

Phillip.

Yes Andy, going to ask Moderators to remove the one off race day, looks like more and more are getting into it.

Great, been too long since I've done any proper racing. I think if you edit the original post, you can change the thread title yourself, no need to take the mods attention away from the GT5 flamewars in that forum :lol:

Yes Phillip; click "Advanced" after "Edit" on your own thread to change the title as you see fit. 👍

Last edited:
This really is a blast and could be great with larger numbers.

It was great fun racing with you phillip, very challenging.

If we get the post count up wqe could see more people taking an interest. I know I tend to look at the threads with the most posts as these are generally the events with more interest and participation.

I'll jump in for a few races this evening. This event sounds like a blast!!

Hopefully see you guys on track later 👍

I'll jump in for a few races this evening. This event sounds like a blast!!
Hopefully see you guys on track later 👍

Look forward to it Chris.

This really is a blast and could be great with larger numbers.
It was great fun racing with you phillip, very challenging.

If we get the post count up wqe could see more people taking an interest. I know I tend to look at the threads with the most posts as these are generally the events with more interest and participation.

Sure was I'm getting a little better, but under no Illusion that EBK2 and the big boys are going to show me how to race on N3's with low 1'14.xxx or 1'13.xxx laps.

Yes Phillip; click "Advanced" after "Edit" on your own thread to change the title as you see fit. 👍

Thanks got it sorted, good one to practice your G25 control on. 👍

Still dont think I can manage :17 and :47 I need to rest the ticker with all this consentration, I may just stick to the :17s, but we'll see.

Phillip.

Joining xx17 👍

just done one but i'll go again 17

Sorry Mr V; Redskull hit me up the ass twice in the very same place on different laps, dont know if I did anything to upset him, if I did I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Back