Dodge Viper SRT/10 High Speed Ring / N3 tires, - xx:17 / :47

• Thread starter dranddad
  • 135 comments
Apologies to Horde_R35, I was useless in that race. A bit of practice required me thinks.

Had dinner I'll try in @ 47

Edit: Little tip watch the braking zone, this thing dont like to slow down on N3's

Apologies to Horde_R35, I was useless in that race. A bit of practice required me thinks.

No worries! I need practice too :lol:! Doing 1.14.941 and 1.14.411 with slipstream:dopey:! Ill try next at 17

EDIT: The TT is pretty close! Going to try to do does high 14s later on! Im new with the Viper:scared:

Some sirious driving out there guys:tup::)! But what the hell happened just now?! Servers really sucks...

Some sirious driving out there guys:tup::)! But what the hell happened just now?! Servers really sucks...

Just going onto lap 19 and im leading lol 👍

Edit:

Enough for me, great racing very close, to close sometimes I'm sure I have a few more gray hair's.

Last edited:
Just going onto lap 19 and im leading lol 👍

Edit:

Enough for me, great racing very close, to close sometimes I'm sure I have a few more gray hair's.

I thinki i just got my 1st grey ones too :lol:! Nice driving Volcano. Seems this is where we separate boys from men :D! Well managed 1.14.813!

Im taking a brake guys. My wheel is heating up:crazy:! 32º degrees today and still 26 now at 22.53:)!

Will try this event tomorrow mates,hope to see you all there!!...

spy.

Another top driver;)! Hope to have some close races with you mate:tup:!

EDIT: this event was a surprise to me! Never thought it could be this fun:)

Count me in. Did one race today and it rocked. My lap times are still poo though. Only barely managed 15.6 after 15 laps or so.

I'll st34l y4'll m4d sk1llz t4m4r4 👍

So it wasnt just me then? Ive had a few disconnects today. Matching has been fine though, maybe someone (or something) decided we were all having far too much fun.

Sorry for the bumps horde.

So it wasnt just me then? Ive had a few disconnects today. Matching has been fine though, maybe someone (or something) decided we were all having far too much fun.

Sorry for the bumps horde.

Must has been someone from PD! "Hey these guys are having a blast!! Lets reset the severs:dunce:!!" :lol:

Thanks to everyone for the close races and great fun going on in this event: Thanks to you DOUQA, EBK2, Mr_Volcano, Eriba, the Kors:dopey:, Crispy74, Sigma and many more that i dont remember... :ill:!

Again this event surprised me alot! And some say HSR is no fun:odd:!

Count me in. Did one race today and it rocked. My lap times are still poo though. Only barely managed 15.6 after 15 laps or so.

It was a great race, shame I made mistake on Lap 10 and after on 16.

See you around, I can't go below .16 without drafting, so props to all you 0.15 guys 👍

Sounds like fun, I am willing to give this race a go, too bad I'm on the otherside of the world and timing is all messed up. :indiff:

Jay
Sounds like fun, I am willing to give this race a go, too bad I'm on the otherside of the world and timing is all messed up. :indiff:

Yeah sorry Jay, time zones are a problem with world events.

As this is so popular maybe if members intending to race could just pop in here and say when joining, I’m sure it would help others round the world in different time zones, enjoy the events too.

This is only a suggestion, but may help you at least get another member to race with; if it’s at an odd time of day (I think you know what I mean)

I will be on a little later and I will post in here when, so hopefully you'll be about Jay, all i can say is keep checking back. 👍

Phillip.

This was one of the ideas of making a list of participants when I set the event up on post #1.

Maybe there are names on there that are in or close to your time zone that you could pm on here or on PSN , see if they fancy a quick blast round. We all know that GT5p is getting a bit long in the tooth and boring for all of us, so any ideas that help ease the pain are welcomed by all I think.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Thanks to Phillip and EBK for some great races...will be back later today if i can create some more time...👍

spy.

Had a good suggestion from GTP_Clacksman to start a PSN chat room with title and time, were anyone can pop in and see who is racing at any given time, if you would like me to add all participants on the list to this please let me know in this thread.

This maybe a good way of members in different time zones finding someone to race with.

As this means adding you to my PSN list I would not do it before asking.
And of course we also have the Live on Line Racing Chat, where you’ll find me most of the time when racing.

Thanks to EBK & Spy for showing me how to race on N3’s this afternoon. 👍

Phillip.

Last edited:
Had a good suggestion from GTP_Clacksman to start a PSN chat room with title and time, were anyone can pop in and see who is racing at any given time, if you would like me to add all participants on the list to this please let me know in this thread.

This maybe a good way of members in different time zones finding someone to race with.

As this means adding you to my PSN list I would not do it before asking.
And of course we also have the Live on Line Racing Chat, where you’ll find me most of the time when racing.

Thanks to EBK & Spy for showing me how to race on N3’s this afternoon. 👍

Phillip.

That sounds like a good ideia:tup:! You can add me if you like! I have 99 friends on PSN, and you can be the number 100:P!

Back