Dodge Viper SRT/10 High Speed Ring / N3 tires, - xx:17 / :47

• Thread starter dranddad
  • 135 comments
I made a ridiculously small (0.016) improvement to my online TT lap yesterday, now at 1'14.641 (14th), the lap is completely clean and am happy to post a replay here but I'm sure I can break 1'14.5 and I have the splits for a 1'14.4. I've managed 30.2 T1s, and the lap I have posted at 14th on the online TT leaderboard was off a 30.4 :(

All the best
Maz

Great time Maz, I for one would love to watch how its done properly :bowdown:

Phillip.

Thank you Phil, in order to see how it's done properly I would very much advise you to watch the #2 time of Ramon (GTP_eclipsi) on the online board, it's utterly brilliant 👍

All the best
Maz

Thank you Phil, in order to see how it's done properly I would very much advise you to watch the #2 time of Ramon (GTP_eclipsi) on the online board, it's utterly brilliant 👍

All the best
Maz

Your welcome Maz, yes I know I can watch them but I would still take the time to watch your replay if posted, as it’s all about keeping the interest and enthusiasm in this great forum. It’s very nice when members come along and support those that post events for all to enjoy.

I was amazed at the participants list for this one, 98% more than I thought, all I can say is, the members of GTP_Rock.👍

Phillip.

Hi guys, anyone interested? I'll be in at 17 and 47 (in 50 minutes from now)

Yes just finished a clean up job on my desk and a de-dust of the PS3 so im ready to rock & roll :sly:

Phillip.

ps please keep the dust to a minimum, cough-cough :yuck:

Sorry mate, I only stated i was going to do the 2 races, I then ran some laps in the online TT, achieving stellar T1 and T2's that I was stoked with, but glanced the wall and then lost interest in the lap.

Everybody left me :grumpy:

Sorry mate, I only stated i was going to do the 2 races, I then ran some laps in the online TT, achieving stellar T1 and T2's that I was stoked with, but glanced the wall and then lost interest in the lap.

Didn't mean you Dan, a later race I was in they all just left half way through one by one, ha something I said maybe. :sly:

A later race I was in they all just left half way through one by one, ha something I said maybe. :sly:

I've had that happen to me Phillip, one by one they all started disappearing until I was left on my lonesome :(

I think it might be a problem with whichever of PDs servers runs that race, as a few other guys have had that happen to them too.

I've had that happen to me Phillip, one by one they all started disappearing until I was left on my lonesome :(

I think it might be a problem with whichever of PDs servers runs that race, as a few other guys have had that happen to them too.

Yeah same here,3 or 4 times now...:grumpy:

spy.

Jack GTP_jh001 and I had time for one quick race today, three on the grid but the other guy left early on leaving us to 12 or 13 laps of bumper to bumper racing.

You've got great pace Jack 👍 nice race.

Not an easy car to master the viper on N3's, a little off line or to hard on the brake and your struggerling to hold the corners.

Phillip.

Jack GTP_jh001 and I had time for one quick race today, three on the grid but the other guy left early on leaving us to 12 or 13 laps of bumper to bumper racing.

You've got great pace Jack 👍 nice race.

Not an easy car to master the viper on N3's, a little off line or to hard on the brake and your struggerling to hold the corners.

Phillip.

Thanks Phillip, it was a great race. We were side-by-side for most of it :) . I was a bit rusty today; tuned Viper on N3s is probably not the easiest combo to come back to after a two week break. :crazy:

Afterwards I did 15 laps in the TT, managed a 15.1, but not happy with it. I'll be chasing your impressive time Phillip when I get the chance, which is most likely to be next Saturday, after my two exams next week :yuck:

Afterwards I did 15 laps in the TT, managed a 15.1, but not happy with it. I'll be chasing your impressive time Phillip when I get the chance, which is most likely to be next Saturday, after my two exams next week :yuck:

Good luck on the Exams.

Phillip.

Back