A aspawn911 Messages 92 Paris, FR Messages aspawn911 Nov 13, 2011 #1 does anyone have the paint opel Zypressengrun ? I have the car but not the paint http://spawn91.free.fr/Opel_Zypressengrun.jpg
does anyone have the paint opel Zypressengrun ? I have the car but not the paint http://spawn91.free.fr/Opel_Zypressengrun.jpg
Han_the_Dragon Messages 1,046 Portugal Messages Han_the_Dragon Nov 13, 2011 #2 There's no paint chip for that color.
Racin-Rev Premium Messages 705 Indiana/USA Messages Racin-Rev Nov 14, 2011 #3 aspawn911 does anyone have the paint opel Zypressengrun ? I have the car but not the paint http://spawn91.free.fr/Opel_Zypressengrun.jpg Click to expand... I have the same car in that a color -- the paint chip was not distributed when the car was purchased. The chip doesn't exist, just the color on this one car. The closest Opel chip is Kryptongrun Mineraleffekt -- it is a little darker metal-flake
aspawn911 does anyone have the paint opel Zypressengrun ? I have the car but not the paint http://spawn91.free.fr/Opel_Zypressengrun.jpg Click to expand... I have the same car in that a color -- the paint chip was not distributed when the car was purchased. The chip doesn't exist, just the color on this one car. The closest Opel chip is Kryptongrun Mineraleffekt -- it is a little darker metal-flake