Does anyone miss Tsukuba?!?!?!?

Does anyone miss Tsukuba?

• Total voters
I miss it a lot actually. I used to do a lot of time attacking on it since GT4. I’ve been using Horse Thief Mile to cover the void in GTS.

I despised that track until I ran a thousand laps ( well, dozens of hours anyway ) in the GT6 quick matches and actually learned it. Kyoto Miyabi feels kind of like a replacement to me, other than the chicane before the start/finish. The way PD designed it ruins the flow.

For me, Tsukuba was the arch-nemesis to the Nurburgring. This little track showed that you didn't need a 12 miles of weaving tarmac to set interesting lap times.
The best thing about it was the real world time attacks people were doing. Tuners beating original manufacturers and the hype of competition. I got into trying to tune my cars into being the fastest around that track.
If PD brings it back for GTS, I know what I'm doing! :lol:

I watched some Best Motoring yesterday where cars were raced around Tsukuba. The "Super Battles" as they're called remind me of Gran Turismo 4, because road cars are thrashed like race cars. It really is a brilliant little track, one I've used quite a lot in various GT games. If anything, it has the most character out of any track I've driven on. It is a sin to not include it.

Back