Does Anyone Watch Wrestling? (WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA, etc)

• Thread starter km
  • 9,250 comments
A pretty convincing argument that Goldberg vs. Lesnar at Wrestlemania 33 should be for the title. Who exactly would be the champion, however, is up for debate.

Nah I don't wanna see Lesnar hold the Universal title. The thing is that he's a part timer. And who knows, if he does hold the Universal title, I guess we're going back to 2014 and 2015.

And besides, even if he does win or lose at Mania, does he care? The only thing he cares is getting payed big time but that's just my opinion on Lesnar.

Had a feeling someone was going to attack Seth as he made his way to the ring but had no idea who, still its great to see him on the main roster finally.

Right you guys might know this by now but there is some potentially sad news regarding a big WM match.

During the Joe/Rollins beat-down on Raw, Seth Rollins re-injured his knee, it seemed to happen when Joe put him in the sleeper, his right leg seemed to bend right back and during the move Joe asked if Rollins was OK and Seth said 'hope so'.

At this stage we have no idea how serious his injury is, we just have to wait and see.....

Geez WWE has really managed to screw up the booking to Wrestlemania, haven't they? Goldberg v Lesnar seems to be the only match they have stuck to, but there's rumours that it'll be for the Universal title. And now with Rollins' injury, his match against HHH might not be going ahead. Samoa Joe has nothing really to do now. Apparently John Cena will be in a tag match with Nikki Bella against Miz and Maryse. Orton in the main event against Bray Wyatt for the title (not that bad but it doesn't need the title), AJ Styles v Shane McMahon and worst of all, it's being reported that Roman Reigns will actually go over and beat The Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

How have they got such an easy card to setup, so horribly wrong? It can always change but I highly doubt they'll do anything major.

Orton in the main event against Bray Wyatt for the title (not that bad but it doesn't need the title)
I disagree, I think it was something I didn't think was important until I knew it was likely to happen.

It is a developed story that went under the radar that has kept developing (unlike several stories which are pretty stock). The under the radar part was key to make Orton's win unpredictable and I think this story has had enough time and dvdelopment to take the main event scene after Elimination Chamber.

I think AJ Styles vs. Shane McMahon is alright but definitely not needed. I do agree Roman vs. Undertaker would be an absolute train wreck but aside from that, if Seth Rollins is alright to compete at Wrestlemania I think this'll be the first Wrestlemania card I'll be satisfied with since 28 (while 30 and 31 were great, lets be honest their original plans were trash)

Its only speculation, plus its rumoured that Rollins will out for eight weeks, if true its good that its not that serious...

I have no problem with Wyatt vs Orton to be for the title. I just wish it was the other way round. Have Wyatt go over at the rumble and win it. Then Orton win in the Chamber. If the idea of the Orton joining the Wyatts was to eventually try to elevate and put over Bray then I think Bray winning it from Orton at Mania would have been a bigger rub that just retaining it at Mania.

I have no problem with Wyatt vs Orton to be for the title. I just wish it was the other way round. Have Wyatt go over at the rumble and win it. Then Orton win in the Chamber. If the idea of the Orton joining the Wyatts was to eventually try to elevate and put over Bray then I think Bray winning it from Orton at Mania would have been a bigger rub that just retaining it at Mania.
I think winning the title is so overly done and make the Wrestlemania booking predictable.

I like moments where the challenger actually got shut down and the champion retains.

That's of course if Bray retains the title at Wrestlemania :P

A thought just came to mind. What if Orton is playing Wyatt? Harper has been all but cast out, and I noticed Bray has been changed his attire some, what if Orton is using the Wyatt's as a means to an end, kinda like Legacy.

A thought just came to mind. What if Orton is playing Wyatt? Harper has been all but cast out, and I noticed Bray has been changed his attire some, what if Orton is using the Wyatt's as a means to an end, kinda like Legacy.
I think Bray would know since he always enters into Harper's and Orton's mind... If that's the case, then Bray would backfire Orton the plan

I usually don't watch wrestling videos from small time YT channels but this one took my attention though.

Do you guys even agree on him that WWE should have never give the WWEWC title to Cena? Like he's completely butthurt about John winning his 16th WWE title. That video alone gives me a new definition of smarks. Not the "a fan who knows everything about wrestling" definition anymore.
🤬

Goldberg on Raw tonight, all his previous promos/segments since he has been back have been terrible, also we should have some response about Rollins and his injury and maybe a few clues about the new WM plans and what they would entail.

Rock N Roll Express next inductee's into this year hall of fame, was announced this afternoon.

Hopefully Rollins will make it for WM, but it'll be a bit of a rush if he can't appear much prior on raw.

Well eight weeks out was what was reported last week, hasn't been confirmed though, certainly much better than first feared, doubt he can make WM though.

Alright. Who's got odds? I want to know what they are for Goldberg winning UT over Owens, then losing it to Lesnar at WM.
I think that's the rumored plan of action. All these new guys on the block and we're on the verge of Cena vs Orton for WHC and Lesnar vs Goldberg for the Universal title. :(

I think that's the rumored plan of action. All these new guys on the block and we're on the verge of Cena vs Orton for WHC and Lesnar vs Goldberg for the Universal title. :(
Yep, WWE still in it's own rut.

I also see other things possible: Mick Foley loses his job at WM, not sure who'd fill in but I'd bet Trips. Roman Reigns enters the MITB match, wins, cashes in on Lesnar. Cena does win at Elimination Chamber, AJ gets eliminated first, and pins Bray due to shenanigans with Randy and Luke, and loses to Randy at WM.

Back