Does Anyone Watch Wrestling? (WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA, etc)

• Thread starter km
  • 9,239 comments
They did another Lesnar destroys things angle last night, he attacked Alpha Academy and F5'ed Otis through the announce table, we all know Otis is a big guy but Lesnar just threw him around like he was nothing!

Dolph Ziggler may have turned face after attacking Theory after the main event tag team match.

Not much else worth mentioning I don't think as it was a fairly dull show.

On Tuesday, Cora Jade turned on Roxanne Perez, thus turning heel. As a result, their reign as NXT Women's Tag Team Champions is unlikely to last. Tonight, the AEW Tag Team Championship changed hands again. This time, Swerve in our Glory, in whom consists of Swerve Strickland and Keith Lee, won the belts in a triple threat match.

Last edited:
Raw is confirmed to be moving from PG to TV-14 rating starting next week.

Watch people think the age rating means it'll magically become good, because clearly a lack of swearing and violence is what Raw was missing and not just good storytelling

Nope, apparently not happening next week but is being discussed to happen soon.

I doubt it'll change anything though.

Nope, apparently not happening next week but is being discussed to happen soon.

I doubt it'll change anything though.
Ah fair enough but yeah it's funny though seeing people think that age rating is going to make the show any good :lol:

Raw is confirmed to be moving from PG to TV-14 rating starting next week.

Watch people think the age rating means it'll magically become good, because clearly a lack of swearing and violence is what Raw was missing and not just good storytelling
This. I literally stopped watching WWE since a while back because of this (also because they fired Carlos Cabrera from the latinamerican booth earlier this year)

Random news, the special guest referee for the unified tag title rematch at Summerslam is Jeff Jarrett...

The following matches have been made for Summerslam next week after Raw last night.

Logan Paul v The Miz
Riddle v Seth Rollins
Bianca Belair v Becky Lynch-Raw women's title match.

Riddle v Rollins could be match of the night, Belair v Lynch should be good too, everyone thought that they buried Belair after Lynch beat her in 26 seconds at last years Summerslam but its been a great rivalry.

Kevin Owens returned last night for his KO show with Riddle as guest, this set up the attack from Rollins and he hit him with two stomps.

If not hacked somehow then inevitable endgame of the current Vince controversy.

Should be a sad moment but I'm actually relieved if true

Sure, he's done a lot and Wrestling wouldn't be where we are without him but he's also done a lot of damage.

Last edited:
Definitely not hacked, this is real and is happening! Statement is on the website.

Stephanie and Nick Khan are now co-ceo's, it was announced earlier today that Triple H has returned in his old role as VP of talent relations.

Brock Lensar has walked out of tonight's Smackdown tapings, he is pissed off!

Definitely not hacked, this is real and is happening! Statement is on the website.

Stephanie and Nick Khan are now co-ceo's, it was announced earlier today that Triple H has returned in his old role as VP of talent relations.

Brock Lensar has walked out of tonight's Smackdown tapings, he is pissed off!
Screenshot_20220722_225801.jpg

Followed up with some wonderful TK ****posting. 😬

Funny but does the CEO of NJPW not count?

If I recall correctly, Vince McMahon was the key reason behind Brock Lesnar still in WWE so I definitely see how the tower is starting to fumble
Somewhere Billy Corgan is making sad noises too.

Cant remember where but I recall someone saying Brock isn't so keen on the whole wrestling thing anymore anyway and does bare minimum to fulfill contract. Guessing this deal was cut with Vince and anyone else will tell Brock to do more than he can be bothered doing.

I...do not believe it. Maybe it's decades of cynicism, but as tied as he is to the company, I still will not let myself be drawn in because he's "gone". I have no sympathy for the man as it is, but 'retire' is as substantial as wet tissues in wrestling. He'll be back, one way or another...

Please let me be wrong on this, wrestling gods! I want to be proven wrong!

So Lesnar did return, he attacked Theory in the main event bit, he did actually walk out but returned at 8.30pm.

Triple H has assumed the role of Head Of Creative in WWE, this is in addition to his other roles. Bruce Pritchard will impacted by this and Kevin Dunn is also set to leave.

Tonight is the first Monday Night Raw since Vince's retirement, and its also at Madison Square Garden, looks set to be a huge show!

I do find this funny, back in 2004 if you told someone Triple H will be running creative in the future, they would've dread but now it's all praise.

Will be very interesting to see how the main shows will be affected

The Mysterios v Judgement Day No DQ tag match has been made for Summerslam, Rey and Dominik beat Finn and Damien in a regular tag match last night but then they were attacked backstage during Rey's 20 year celebration. Rhea Ripley returned after a 42 day absence and she wore an Eddie Guerrero 'I'm your papi' shirt!

I haven't seen the show but there weren't any major changes since Vince has stepped down, it was fairly regular show but I heard it felt different, I think it was unlikely that there was going to be changes this close to a major event, lets see what happens after Summerslam.

Some big breaking news regarding Summerslam.

Riddle has suffered an injury after that attack by Rollins on Raw so Riddle cant compete on Saturday, match has been postponed, Its been reported that the injury isn't legit and that its a work, if so then its Triple H making his first big decision.

Will be interesting to see what they do with Rollins at Summerslam because you can't have someone like him not on the show! He really could be moved into the main event title match with Reigns and Lesnar.

Some big breaking news regarding Summerslam.

Riddle has suffered an injury after that attack by Rollins on Raw so Riddle cant compete on Saturday, match has been postponed, Its been reported that the injury isn't legit and that its a work, if so then its Triple H making his first big decision.

Will be interesting to see what they do with Rollins at Summerslam because you can't have someone like him not on the show! He really could be moved into the main event title match with Reigns and Lesnar.
Isn't the Main Event, Last Man Standing?

Are they going to change that too because that match doesn't work with 3 people

Back