Does Anyone Watch Wrestling? (WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA, etc)

  • Thread starter Thread starter km
  • 10,646 comments
  • 771,505 views
Asuka also knocked out Emma with a knee. I'm sure that house show was very worth it for WWE.
 
Emma is ok now and has been back in action since.

Don't know what going on with Roman Reigns, reports are saying that he did have surgery after that 'beat-down' he got from Triple H on his septum or something and that he has been written out for now, he is supposed face Sheamus at Roadblock on Saturday but that's up in the air now, his WrestleMania match seems to be still on though...
 
Apparently there was a legitimate reason to why they wrote in the nose injury, like fragmented cartilage or something. No idea but everything I've seen says the surgery was still legit.
 
So Matt Hardy has decided to keep Kayfabe (who even does that anymore) on not only his twitter account but his Youtube channel (it is hilarious to watch :lol:).

 
Next member of the 2016 WWE Hall of Fame class is
the Big Boss Man
 
I'm definitely engaged now with the Shane vs Undertaker feud. However, there isn't much Undertaker involvement which I hope they fix that up soon.

Anyhow, I'm actually thrilled about Roadblock, though it is mostly filler content for Wrestlemania.
 
The Shane and Taker match is looking pretty good. It won't be technically sound which to me is the most appealing part.
 
Good Raw I thought after a dismal few last few episodes, bit surprised that the Jericho heel turn has happened so soon, great to see Sami Zayn on the main roster...
 
If it is Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens for the Intercontinental Championship, I would be so happy.
 
They're destined to go at it together for ever.
 
Just four matches confirmed for Roadblock tomorrow

WWE Tag Team Championship
The New Day (c ) v Sheamus and Wade Barrett

NXT Tag Team Championship
The Revival (Dash & Dawson c) v Enzo Amore & Colin Cassady

Brock Lesnar v Bray Wyatt

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H (c) v Dean Ambrose

Just those four thus far, isn't it a three hour show??
 
Hopefully those matches are long and good, because only 4 in a 3 hour show is very wierd when you think about it
 
I think there's a Jericho Highlight Reel seg in there too..
 
Yep 3 hours, hope they give Ambrose vs HHH a good 30-45 minutes.
 
They'll probably insert unannounced WWE Superstars like matches for filler.
 
So does anyone know how long until WWE Roadblock?
 
I really don't know what 8 is in AEDT :lol:, guess I'll find out myself.
 
I googled the time converter, it is 12 - 13 AEDT. Thanks.
 
That ending right there to the divas match is why Ric Flair needs to go. Its at the point were its getting really annoying
 
You gotta be f- you know what forget it. That shows WWE is to 🤬 scared of switching things up. Just an absolutely 🤬 stupid ending to a great match
 
I'm not surprised about how it ended. The only match I was really looking forward too was the NXT Tag Team Championship match which was really impressive IMO.
 
Seems that Elimination Chamber has been officially been removed from the PPV calendar, either that or it is replacing Fastlane in 2017.

Aside from that and Extreme Rules & Payback switching nothing has changed, which is a shame because I want to see something to spice up the PPV roster.
 
Stayed up to watch RoadBlock, enjoyed it, some great action and nice surprises like Sami Zayn and the Divas title match, which was good until the finish...
 
I actually really enjoyed RoadBlock except for that Sami Zayn vs Cody Rhodes match was kinda boring imo well...it was better than Brocks match though.

The Dean Ambrose V Triple H match was day better than I thought it was going to be also.
 
Last edited:
Welp a cetrain face returned tonight to RAW. And the only cheers he got where from 2 crazy selfie teens
 
Back