Double Standards

  • Thread starter Thread starter JEMcG
  • 12 comments
  • 1,144 views

JEMcG

(Banned)
Messages
639
Scotland
Glasgow
Anyone noticed the standard cars in the OCD that are duplicates of premium cars? Think it was about a month or two ago.
 
It's been going on for some time actually. Those standard are in fact inside the game already. They the ones that we supposedly transfer from GT PSP.

Cars such as the GT-R SpecV, Corvette ZR-1, Ferrari F2007, and many others have a standard model in the game. Just not (yet) available to all.
 
Wow, that'll be an amazing update; more standard cars :p
 
Wow, that'll be an amazing update; more standard cars :p

No need for an update as the cars are already within the game. They are even in the official car list of GT5.
You just can't access them on GT Mode yet. Although some of them have been made available on the OCD.
 
It's been going on for some time actually. Those standard are in fact inside the game already. They the ones that we supposedly transfer from GT PSP.

Cars such as the GT-R SpecV, Corvette ZR-1, Ferrari F2007, and many others have a standard model in the game. Just not (yet) available to all.

Yeah but those cars are only visible in arcade mode after being transferred from GT PSP. If you haven't done that, you'll never see them.
 
I'm waiting for the 787B standard to show up.
 
Gotbeefboy564
I'm waiting for the 787B standard to show up.

There's this website that tells you when it'll show up I can give the link later I'm in school right now
 
lol collectors.

Hey! We enjoy collecting stuff. It's very entertaining! :sly:
Also, a bit OCD. :dopey:

There's this website that tells you when it'll show up I can give the link later I'm in school right now

Here's the one!

http://gt5cars.net/

That will allow you to predict what's coming up in the next few (game) days.
If you wish to learn more (and you will, because the UCD is actually pretty complex) Just head over to GTP, GT5 Used Car Database

Can't remember if the Mazda 787B shows up though. It probably doesn't. However, the special cars from GTPSP do. Like the black Veyron, or the Red SLR McLaren. :dopey:
 
I got the all black veyron a week ago in the ucd that was my 9th one.
 
I got the all black veyron a week ago in the ucd that was my 9th one.

Well done. That car alone is pretty rare. Getting it on that color is even more rare. It originally came with the collector's edition of GT PSP

Bugatti_Veyron_black.jpg


I still have mine! :sly:

However, over in GT5, I'm still waiting for it to show up. It came up literally on my second week of playing the game. Needles to say I didn't bought since I still didn't gather enough money. :crazy:

Also, keep an eye for the Lamborghini Countactch with the color "Arancio". That was also one of many special models for GT PSP, and it shows up on the UCD more often than the Veyron.

Pre-Order-Gran-Turismo-PSP-And-Receive-One-Of-Five-Exclusive-Cars.jpg
 
I think I have that countach color too.
 
Back